Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Demonlord Wings Passive skill not working

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Demonlord Wings Passive skill not working

I cant believe I didn't realize it til now but has anyone else noticed the passive skill Innundation that you get at Demonlord wings is listed as a passive skill but it never activates and ive had these wings over month and have not seen the skill hit ever. Now that more and more players are hitting this level this needs to be addressed.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
    I cant believe I didn't realize it til now but has anyone else noticed the passive skill Innundation that you get at Demonlord wings is listed as a passive skill but it never activates and ive had these wings over month and have not seen the skill hit ever. Now that more and more players are hitting this level this needs to be addressed.
    I think I have the same problem. I just have the +Stat buff but the passive skill Innundation not triggering at all.
    Game: Crystal Saga II
    IGN: (S13) AlfroBiceps
    Server Name : Sharp Summit S13

Comment

There might be the odd chance that the passive skill itself does not exist in this version of the game and its just something they forgot to remove ... there are a few things that are like that in the game.... of course it might just be a bug. I suppose I will find out when I eventually get them wings lol.

Comment

Here's the skill description; 3% chance I'll go ahead and check if ever proc.

Comment

Hello, just want to put it out there that the wings passive, Inundation does work, in fact today I accidentally killed one of my low level guildmates in treasure trove lvl 6 with it. Whenever it procs, the damage dealt will come out 3 times (for me) slowly. It might be hard to notice due to frost damage and others attacks going on but it does work

Comment

Originally posted by 1325996127433650 View Post
            Hello, just want to put it out there that the wings passive, Inundation does work, in fact today I accidentally killed one of my low level guildmates in treasure trove lvl 6 with it. Whenever it procs, the damage dealt will come out 3 times (for me) slowly. It might be hard to notice due to frost damage and others attacks going on but it does work
            Thank you for confirming so.

Comment

I think your pet may be doing the damage as you are the only person in the game I have talked to that says the skill works. the other dozen ive asked all say it doesn't. So reverie lets not take the word of 1 over the word of many. Not everyone knows better. certain skiils hit 3 times like demons skill deals 3 waves of damage this could be what they think is the inundation. I'm pretty sure having these wings over 1 month id have seen it trigger by now lol. If I'm wrong I'm perfectly fine with making a mistake but lets do real investigation instead of 1 person saying it works and move on that type of strategy has burned us in here before just taking 1 persons word and not checking. Not to mention in her post she said her inundation deals damage 3 times and the skill is supposed to deal """""4"""""" waves of damage not 3 like she is saying so like I said lets do it right.
              Last edited by briansid1981; 05-23-2017, 08:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                I think your pet may be doing the damage as you are the only person in the game I have talked to that says the skill works. the other dozen ive asked all say it doesn't. So reverie lets not take the word of 1 over the word of many. Not everyone knows better. certain skiils hit 3 times like demons skill deals 3 waves of damage this could be what they think is the inundation. I'm pretty sure having these wings over 1 month id have seen it trigger by now lol. If I'm wrong I'm perfectly fine with making a mistake but lets do real investigation instead of 1 person saying it works and move on that type of strategy has burned us in here before just taking 1 persons word and not checking. Not to mention in her post she said her inundation deals damage 3 times and the skill is supposed to deal """""4"""""" waves of damage not 3 like she is saying so like I said lets do it right.
                The moderator acknowledging all your issues will be DeltaSigma. Everyone else's input is free game.

Comment

what a class act mod you should be fired. you let a personal vendetta be more important then fixing a bug for the community I'm reporting your behavior to R2 as apparently you aren't capable of doing your job intelligently and unbiasedly. you don't even know the game your modding for confirming the skill is working based on a persons say so when they didn't even give the right info on the skill lol. Id be ashamed of myself in your position to be honest. Reverie messes up and instead of acknowledging her error and fixing it she makes a biased childish comment that id expect from my 12 year old nephew. I will be screenshotting your comment since you guys love screenshots so much lol. Quite honestly id prefer Delta as he has actual knowledge of the game. When he posts its actually informative unlike the junk you post constantly being sarcastic to people on here in defense of R2. Try acting like an adult its very fulfilling actually. I believe you were the same mod that refused to report people for using the pet cheat when they posted video evidence of it here reporting it because your buddies were the ones cheating.
                  Last edited by briansid1981; 05-23-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

You are more than welcome to report me, but might I be so helpful to direct you to my immediate superior, Head Forum Moderator MemoryLane, who manages the forum team. If you need help forwarding your cause, let me know.

P.S.
                    I wasn't assigned to CSII during the sacrificial bug, but nice try.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 05-23-2017, 09:57 PM.

Comment

hahaha what a child. how sad you are. Considering R2 put you in charge here and as clueless as they are I don't suspect anything would be done as this forum is a joke because of u and that's why no one comes here and posts for 2 or 3 days at a time sometimes because everyone knows what they get from you. You just proved you don't give a damn about the community in your post. Any player here with a brain should report u. I wont report a bug because I don't like him. People usually don't like the ones who put the truth in their face. just saying.

Nice try huh you have been modding this forum since ive been playing so don't say you weren't here then.
                      Last edited by Reverie; 05-23-2017, 10:12 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

All bugs reported are forwarded. I try to have multiple mods on the forums that see higher traffic so that when some members of the community don't get along with one, there is the option of going to the other.

DS has mentioned he will see if the skill is working for him. He will report his findings. Reverie thanked someone who contributed their thoughts on the matter.

If you have any other issues with my mods, you may send me a pm and we can discuss that.
                        New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

R2 will only refer the issue back to MemoryLane as I am not under their team. I am under her team and as stated in my previous post, it would be more effective to submit your complaints about me to her.

I distinctly remember MemoryLane handling the sacrificial bug report, but what do I possibly know.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 05-23-2017, 10:20 PM.

Comment

Rev, u dont need this **** of the blame game hun. Demonlord wings DO work. Low proc chance and if ur lucky u'll notice them. but other than that they do not show a symbol like frost does. it just hits. and it shows like an regular attack just faster

-Scruby_Ninja.

Comment

Originally posted by Scruby_Ninja View Post
                              Rev, u dont need this **** of the blame game hun. Demonlord wings DO work. Low proc chance and if ur lucky u'll notice them. but other than that they do not show a symbol like frost does. it just hits. and it shows like an regular attack just faster

-Scruby_Ninja.
                              Thank you kindly, for confirming such as well.

Comment

Working...
                              X