Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

No wisdom fo crystal ladder, delivery and daily hunt

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No wisdom fo crystal ladder, delivery and daily hunt

Hi, in description of tennets event is announced that we can obtain wisdom by participating in ladder, delivery, daily hunt (as it was in CS1).
    Well, surprisly it does not work. I did not get single wisdom for any of those events (i just have 50 wisdom from pearl of wisdom). So please fix it. Thank you.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	Tennets.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	763.4 KB
ID:	1793328

Crystal Ladder Level 76 and above drop celestial shards, which can be exchanged for various items, perl of wisdom included. I don't know about the others, I'll ask the team about it.
    Last edited by DeltaSigma; 05-31-2017, 03:39 PM.

Comment

In CS 1 we used to get wisdom points for ladder (just for entering), for delivery (for each completed delivery quest) and for daily hunt. So it should be probably the same now. Or rules changed and only nobody fixed the description of the event.

Comment

HAHAHAHAHAHA silly us for thinking we deserve anything free from these R2 bums. 4 people online in my merged server lol. Game over its official. Tenets to the heart of CS2.....Fatality
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Bug in Tenets

DH, Ladder, and Delivery ain't giving any wisdom

Comment

Been wondering if its really intentional that at first pearls of wisdom would only be available through cashing to encourage cashers to topup, then after sometime, other means to obtain it will become available (as a moderator pointed out on my thread).
            Good gaming habits are great for exercising the mind. Over-indulgence is bad for health. Schedule your time properly to enjoy a healthier life. Finally, be wiser in your game spendings.

Comment

Originally posted by ImpenetrableWall View Post
              Been wondering if its really intentional that at first pearls of wisdom would only be available through cashing to encourage cashers to topup, then after sometime, other means to obtain it will become available (as a moderator pointed out on my thread).
              May become available. How things unrolled on CS does not necessarily hold to CSII, but we'll see in due time.

Comment

no comment cause the players are right mods dont care about buggs if legit proof exist its a bugg what is done now ?
                smae as the hellstorm bugg i brought up months ago they all ignored it lol
                well the description says u can get from them things so its a bug reverie go read urself can be obtain from them all but we get none cs is different remeber if it says something and it doesnt give what it SAYS ITS A BUGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

read number 4 on tenets description if u need a screen shot ill be gladly to post 1 as well
                Last edited by Reverie; 12-26-2017, 09:13 AM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

The wisdom system you can get for tenets is bugged. I can't get any from daily hunt and delivery, not even crystal ladder will give you Wisdom

Name: Michele
                  Server: 25
                  Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Looks like the late DeltaSigma did not follow through with this report. I will ask the team about it again.

Comment

According to players, wisdom is still bugged. We still can't get wisdom. Can you fix this bug for us please? Thanks.

Also, I heard from peoples that if you attempted daily hunt you would only get 2 wisdom per try, is it true??? If so the amount should be increased, it a bit too low.
                      Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                        According to players, wisdom is still bugged. We still can't get wisdom. Can you fix this bug for us please? Thanks.

Also, I heard from peoples that if you attempted daily hunt you would only get 2 wisdom per try, is it true??? If so the amount should be increased, it a bit too low.
                        We are aware Tenets is not giving any wisdom as described, however does Daily Hunt give wisdom or does it not?

Comment

I tried it once, and unfortunately no, it isn't giving me Wisdom.
                          Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Originally posted by R21926780 View Post
                            I tried it once, and unfortunately no, it isn't giving me Wisdom.
                            Thank you for clearing that up.

Comment

It still haven't been fixed yet, can you please inform the devs about this? I'm still not getting Wisdom, so I'm forced to ask my guildmates to give me pearls of wisdom
                              Nothing to do much here.

Comment

Working...
                              X