Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

current bugs know to date thats been mention for awhile where is the progress in getting them FIXED

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• current bugs know to date thats been mention for awhile where is the progress in getting them FIXED

just a bug list that still needs to be fixed

1. hellstorm still is bug awarding everyone 1st place
    2. chi is not working u cant do nothing with it
    3. celestial and ebs gear still has not been fixed for bonus

this is all i can name atm feel free to add and ill edit to post we have been patiently waiting for fixes and all we are getting is new things that dont work or cashed things please fix the game

Yessss the Hellstorm bug is getn flipping ridiculous people going in hellstorm then teleporting right out and getting 1st place reward, Such a flippn joke for something so easily fixed. Just no one cares about us players here.
    Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

we cant even get mods to suggest anything to them yet we been waiting for months for these fixes

2. has been fixed chi is working look how fast they fixed the cash systems

Comment

I refuse to cash chi the cost for that system is absolutely disgusting. I hate r2 with every bit of my being. They are garbage. And yeah the mods here wont even suggest what we want good point. Another reason why the game is dieing no communication between mods and R2. Like the other day Reverie tried telling me there isn't a big amount of players who are requesting wings and mounts when pretty much all the active players left are requesting that. And they wonder why people keep leaving.

Comment

Originally posted by ZiLLa170 View Post
          2. has been fixed chi is working look how fast they fixed the cash systems
          Just an FYI, but R2 didn't touch CSII, so Chi either miraculously fixed itself or was just bugged for you.

Comment

it wasnt working for a week straight im a daily player and we was trying to upgrade so either im dumb or ur lieing and well missyz aint dumb

Comment

What a silly thing to lie about - R2 patching a bug in the middle of the week without taking servers down. It's basic understanding that game codes cannot be tinkered with without doing so, as is the reason for weekly/emergency maintenances. If you didn't already know that simple process, now you do. ^^
              Last edited by Reverie; 07-04-2017, 06:27 AM.

Comment

My chi has been working since day 1. But on a more ridiculous note how bout an answer here about why u guys are not pushing to get hellstorm bug fixed 3 months later.

Comment

I'm all for Hellstorm and the Celestial and Evil Beast equipment actually giving the bonus meant for the class, not everyone wants savior bonuses.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                    My chi has been working since day 1. But on a more ridiculous note how bout an answer here about why u guys are not pushing to get hellstorm bug fixed 3 months later.
                    As the original reporter (ZiLLa170) dragged out the provision of screenshots while getting aggressive for a total of three weeks, I left the topic to be handled by another moderator (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...0725-hellstorm). Bugs I am personally tending to are listed here: http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ie-s-work-list. As always, bugs can too be reported via ticket system.
                    Last edited by Reverie; 07-04-2017, 07:39 PM.

Comment

well what moderators delta and memory about don't exist here. and again reverie you are here to help the Crystal saga 2 community, that is your job as a mod, not to ignore a bug just because that person was a little aggressive to you. You don't make the community suffer over personal b.s.. And if memory was doing her job she wouldt allow personal feelings to dictate how a game gets properly modded. So basically what you just did was tell all the other loyal players to go to you know where I'm not guna help because I don't like zilla or whoever. this is flipping ridiculous. even the r2 forums are an abomination at this point. I have never seen stuff like this anywhere in any game. This is comical to the point of absurdity. I feel like I'm dealing with children.
                      Last edited by briansid1981; 07-04-2017, 09:26 PM.

Comment

It actually does not matter who reports bugs; what is mandated is that the bug was reported, as it was by MemoryLane when the required content was finally provided. The same can be reported by players via ticket system. Once a report has been made from the moderator's end, or the players' end even, no further action is technically mandated from us unless prompted by the team.

Here is an official list of our mandated duties:
                        - Manage the forums and ensure forum rules are upheld and carry out typical forum tasks (delete inappropriate posts, edit inappropriate content from posts, merge multiple threads/posts of same topic, close threads where necessary, and warn/ban posters for inappropriate behaviour (forum only))
                        - Point players to specific threads to assist their query
                        - Troubleshoot players through game issues
                        Last edited by Reverie; 07-05-2017, 12:50 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
                          It actually does not matter who reports bugs; what is mandated is that the bug was reported, as it was by MemoryLane when the required content was finally provided. The same can be reported by players via ticket system. Once a report has been made from the moderator's end, or the players' end even, no further action is technically mandated from us unless prompted by the team.
                          In short, the resolution of these issues rests on the hands of our "competent" devs. Very reassuring. So, like I said on my previous posts, this game HAD its good run, now its going downhill fast. I feel bad for CSII.

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                            In short, the resolution of these issues rests on the hands of our "competent" devs.
                            Precisely.

Comment

you our incompetent waste of space devs.

Comment

Working...
                              X