Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

merge old server

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• merge old server

i request you to merge old server. s1 to s25 and then u can keep making new sever we wont have any issue because the game is boring no player one to talk it like a solo game lol

s1 is full of cheats why merge it first thing that needs to be done is s1 needs to be unmerged to any servers and it needs to be deleted tbh cashers who did cash need full refund the dupe glitch and pet glitched really destroyed any one who merges with s1

Comment

Originally posted by missyztm420 View Post
      s1 is full of cheats why merge it first thing that needs to be done is s1 needs to be unmerged to any servers and it needs to be deleted tbh cashers who did cash need full refund the dupe glitch and pet glitched really destroyed any one who merges with s1
      Most of S1 cheaters quitted a long time ago, the fact that you use that excuse without knowing shows how much you might get rekt if merge would of happen on your server, Just one of the biggerst cheaters still play, which is (S1)Myelia..

Comment

Originally posted by R25721855 View Post
        i request you to merge old server. s1 to s25 and then u can keep making new sever we wont have any issue because the game is boring no player one to talk it like a solo game lol
        Merges are not done by request. There are several things that go into deciding what servers and when will be merged. You can read more about it here.

Originally posted by missyztm420 View Post
        In regards to S1 I understand that the duplicated items and various glitches is an upsetting issue, but there is nothing that can be done at present. Decisions were already made regarding the server, and with the amount of time that's passed it is unlikely any change will happen.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post

Most of S1 cheaters quitted a long time ago, the fact that you use that excuse without knowing shows how much you might get rekt if merge would of happen on your server, Just one of the biggerst cheaters still play, which is (S1)Myelia..
          Could have sworn the biggest cheater/maller who still plays is (S1)Vis. Actually, between myelia and vis, I'd suspect Vis more since he was banned before for duping and name dropped on just about every major game breaking bugs to exist in S1, almost everyone on S1 knows this.

Comment

Originally posted by gonzales.antonio1089 View Post

like how u dont meantion people like (S1)Vis with infinite gold due to gold bug, 90% mallers ect, only pick on mye, haha
            'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Please, refrain from letting your in-game disputes making its way on the forums. If you have a problem with a player that is abusing TOS file a ticket explaining in clear detail what TOS they are breaking, and provide evidence to help validate your claim. Please, understand that any repercussions R2 takes against a player is not done lightly and needs clear evidence that cannot be disputed.

In regards to a glitch, please private message me the details, and I'll forward it to the devs to be patched.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                Please, refrain from letting your in-game disputes making its way on the forums. If you have a problem with a player that is abusing TOS file a ticket explaining in clear detail what TOS they are breaking, and provide evidence to help validate your claim. Please, understand that any repercussions R2 takes against a player is not done lightly and needs clear evidence that cannot be disputed.

In regards to a glitch, please private message me the details, and I'll forward it to the devs to be patched.
                doesn't matter if r2 too lazy to check properly^^
                'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
                X