Gaining Wisdom

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gaining Wisdom

Hello! I just want to report this thing about the tenet. the description said doing ladder, daily hunt, and delivery will give wisdom, but it seems it's not working. I hope It'll get fixed. Thanks a lot ~
    "Until I understand what true strength is. I'm the Challenger! So I'll always stand up!"

The description is a leftover from CS1. There are only a couple ways to obtain wisdom without recharging for them. Once you pass floor 75 of ladder you'll receive celestial shards you can exchange those at the NPC you use to enter ladder for pearls of wisdom, the other way to obtain pearls of wisdom are through void, and heroic trial if you place 3rd at the 2nd NPC, and last NPC, it's 3rd and 4th place, and finally the room 22 of chambers of fates the bear drops 1 to 4 upon his death.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I see. maybe the developers should've edited some things so we won't get confused Thank you so much for the detailed options of gaining wisdom <3 Happy New Year !
      "Until I understand what true strength is. I'm the Challenger! So I'll always stand up!"

Comment

Originally posted by thedrodz View Post
        I see. maybe the developers should've edited some things so we won't get confused Thank you so much for the detailed options of gaining wisdom <3 Happy New Year !
        You're welcome. I'll be posting a detailed guide on tenets soon.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X