Server Crash

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Server Crash

Guess ill be 1st to report this. Server Crash. Refresh to this message. A friend has said this happened in cs1 as well. So who broke the wires? xD.

Pouri S39

The servers are being rebooted to prevent the towers in turf war from glitching. They should be back up shortly.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

ok thanks. Was thinking smoeone mmay have stepped on the wrong wires or something xD

Comment

Originally posted by BurpQueen View Post
        ok thanks. Was thinking smoeone mmay have stepped on the wrong wires or something xD
        Fortunately, that was not the case. The servers are already back up!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Well I keep crashing nonstop , reload,crash,reload and crash. And is just here in cs2 , play other games and no crash. Everything is fine with my pc , everything up to date but still I crash lol

Comment

Originally posted by kits1546 View Post
            Well I keep crashing nonstop , reload,crash,reload and crash. And is just here in cs2 , play other games and no crash. Everything is fine with my pc , everything up to date but still I crash lol
            I'm not certain why you're having connectivity issues. Have you tried any of the following?
            1. Clearing your browser history, cache, and cookies?
            2. Did you try another browser?
            3. Have you tried restarting your modem and/or computer?
            4. Checked to make sure your browser and drives are all up to date?
            5. Have you checked the stability of your connection and speed?
            6. Have you moved your router/modem recently? Are there too many people connected to your internet that's draining it?
            7. Have you spoken to other players and asked them if they're having the same issues? If so, what's your server group?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Yes I cleared everything,tried another browser,restarted modem and pc lots of times. Everything up to date. And some players in the server having same problems but not as much as me. I crash and I just refresh and crash again..

Comment

Can you please provide your server number?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Is server 5

Comment

Originally posted by kits1546 View Post
                    Is server 5
                    Unfortunately, I didn't experience the amount of issues you're describing but I did notice there was lagging issues. I'll notify the team and see if there's anything that can be done to clean it up.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X