No announcement yet.

frag weapon for shifters

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ancestral Armor, boots and ring are also missing.

Comment

Originally posted by cs2.shifter View Post
      Ancestral Armor, boots and ring are also missing.
      Thank you! I've forwarded this to the team.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

I happen to have a shifter alt account. But the armour sets don't actually drop from dungeons? you have to craft each set... will this be fixed at all?

Comment

If someone submits a ticket letting them know it's not dropping and has a mod help with the ticket they'll probably add them otherwise no

Comment

Just wings and gear synthesizing were fixed for shifters, yet their red equipments doesn't drop still on dungeons??

Comment

Originally posted by cs2.shifter View Post
              Just wings and gear synthesizing were fixed for shifters, yet their red equipments doesn't drop still on dungeons??
              Something cannot be fixed if it is not reported. Please, remember that these are chance items. They are not guaranteed to drop. I have personally experienced runs for weeks where I did not receive anything but 1 type of equipment or nothing at all. I will, however, ask the team to double-check that the items are available as a drop.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Any reply from them?

Comment

so jus for fun i made a shifter... there still a problem with no Main quests once you accept the Frag quest .. im now level 42 ... only a very few optional quests exist... Putting in a ticket seems to be a waste of time now a days because its been 3 weeks since i turned one in about missing 5000 xtal boo R2 ...

Comment

Working...
                  X