Shifter Wings Glich

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wings still [removed] up
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-17-2020, 04:37 PM. Reason: Do not use profanity on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by aidas.stasiunaitis View Post
      wings still [removed] up
      Thank you for notifying me. Can you please provide a new time-stamped screenshot showing the issue is still reoccurring?
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

i dont think there is a point in that, since nothing changed, there are plenty photos posted here already, 2 years passed, nothing changed, thats why ppl dont play shifter in cs2

Comment

Originally posted by renektunas222 View Post
          i dont think there is a point in that, since nothing changed, there are plenty photos posted here already, 2 years passed, nothing changed, thats why ppl dont play shifter in cs2
          The post you're replying to is over a year old.

Unfortunately, when issues are on-going new documentation is required to verify that the issue is still occurring. This is the process for any company. They will require documentation and it can be provided or it can go unfixed. I hope you understand.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

does it matter if the post is old or not? the issue is still occuring

Comment

Yes, when issues are on-going new documentation is required to verify that the issue is still occurring.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X