S42 got mushrooms during merge

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• S42 got mushrooms during merge

so as the title says, our server got kinda "deleted".

when i tried to make a ticket regarding crystal not appearing in my account, i noticed that I had no character from S42, and when I selected an other server( S33 to S41) all my characters were there

this has for effect, that players from S42 cannot recharge.
    no chars in S42 chars showing up when selecting other servers purchase status before and after merge
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-29-2019, 12:04 PM. Reason: Please, do not use profanity on the forums. All profanity replaced with mushrooms.

Having the same issue, also a s42 player. Was hoping this was an isolated incident, but it seems like any player from s42 no longer exists.
    Attached Files

Comment

S42 player here as well... recharged on both my main account and alt character and yet received nothing. submitted tickets with proof of purchases from my paypal and bank account too. Apparently S42 doesn't exist. But my character shows up on S41?

Comment

All players with payment issues/character issues will need to file a ticket. File a regular ticket and title it as "Payment issue/Character not found" this will let them know it's not an isolated issue, and will help to get it resolved quickly. I will notify them now that you're all experiencing the problem. Please, submit with your tickets the screenshots posted here and proof of purchase this would be a receipt sent to your email however you paid such as PayPal.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

or maybe, just maybe, relay that info to the dev? it would be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy faster. tickets takes forever to get a reply. this is not just a small starburst up from the dev part. is a WHOLE freaking server starburst up.

im sorry...
          Last edited by *Minori*; 08-30-2019, 12:48 PM. Reason: Posts merged, and profanity changed to starburst.

Comment

Originally posted by coolmaster200 View Post
            or maybe, just maybe, relay that info to the dev? it would be waaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyyy faster. tickets takes forever to get a reply. this is not just a small starburst up from the dev part. is a WHOLE freaking server starburst up.

im sorry...
            If you are able per the devs request please, post a screenshot of your character. Thank you.

Update: (S42)Dolan and (S42)JekyllHyde should be okay now. Please, let me know if they are not.
            Last edited by *Minori*; 09-01-2019, 11:01 PM.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
            X