Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Seriously? Merged servers and changed time?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Seriously? Merged servers and changed time?

You guys merged our server [S8, S12, S17] to [S1-S6] & [S16, S18 - S20] and changed the server time??? I chose Oceania server because the time is the same in my country.. Now the events will be in the morning..,

Wonderful inconsiderate GMs... You probably knew already why people choose a server than the other... It's because of the Wonderful T-I-M-E
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-23-2019, 12:22 PM. Reason: Posts Merged - Profanity changed to Wonderful. Do not use profanity on the forums.

Unfortunately, not every player will be happy with a server merge and the decisions made. However, you can submit a ticket with support to discuss it. Please, remember R2 does not read the forums. Moderators are responsible for managing the forums and we do not have a say in what servers and groups are merged together. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *minori* View Post
      unfortunately, not every player will be happy with a server merge and the decisions made. However, you can submit a ticket with support to discuss it. Please, remember r2 does not read the forums. Moderators are responsible for managing the forums and we do not have a say in what servers and groups are merged together. Thank you.
      you make all my friend out game now

Comment

Originally posted by viphn555 View Post

you make all my friend out game now
        From Ticket
        "Each factor is important to consider when contemplating a merge. If daily population is low, but there are no other servers in that timezone ready for a merge, a merge may have to wait. If a server has a low daily population, there are other servers in the timezone ready for a merge, server age is similar, and character strength is consistent on both servers, a server merge is very likely."

Jesus, they only created 3 servers on Oceania then they decided to merge our server to US West... This won't happen if they created more servers in Oceania

Comment

Working...
        X