Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does Frageron Soul Essence actually drop in the Fragarch Dungeon?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does Frageron Soul Essence actually drop in the Fragarch Dungeon?

Server: S47

I have done the Fragarach Dungeon, probably 50 to 60 times so far and haven't seen a SINGLE Frageron Soul Essence drop. I have seen the other Soul Essences drop in the dungeon just not the FSE. I do know that FSE drops in Ladder but what has happened to the drop rate in Fragarach? I have been using either Zodiac Drop Buff or a Drop Token every time I have done the dungeon.

Fragarach Soul Essence does drop in the Fragarach Dungeon from the Mega Witch. The drop rates are not high for any of the bosses, but it does drop.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

If you haven't already or didn't know, have your guild level up and max the guild feast feature in guild welfare tab, so that during certain times you can collect buffs which include an increase in drop rate for 2 hours. This helped for me

Click image for larger version  Name:	Guild welfare.png Views:	2 Size:	236.4 KB ID:	1997032

Click image for larger version  Name:	Drop rate buff.png Views:	1 Size:	174.8 KB ID:	1997033

Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

Working...
      X