• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    started a topic Minori's Bug List

Minori's Bug List

Instructions on how to report a bug are located here

Here is a list of compiled known issues pertaining to CS2 that are currently needing to be fixed.
    If you have a glitch/bug please report them to me, and I will do my best to get them fixed. Comment here, or private message me the information.

List of known issues that have not been fixed:
    [X] Bounty - Attempts are not resetting for daily use.
    [X] Beastmaster - Missing 180 skill
    [X] Beastmaster - Fragarach Weapon skill missing Life Freeze.
    [] Shifter - Unable to fuse a dragon sword with fragarach weapon [Pending Player Verification]
    [X] Gear Evolve - Equipment going into the wrong places. Ex: Gloves are consumed in the boots tab.
    [X] Gear Evolve - Refine portion of the system does not supply stats.
    [] Shifter - Promethean Wings are appearing in front of the character. [Pending R2]
    [] Codex - Skills are not supplying correct stats. Ex: Once upgraded after a few seconds it drops back down to the previous stats. [Pending R2]
    [X] Shard Assemble - Set Bonuses not added.
    [X] Shard Assemble - Fable Costume is not showing custom appearance.
    [X] Bounty Quest - Commission Hitomi 3 Star
    [X] Bounty System - Not Supplying Stats
    [] Sengolia Battle Grounds - 2nd Sengolia tower unable to be reached. [Requires Video Documentation]
    [X] Corruption - Floors 11 - 16 buff requiring translation
    [X] Second Chinese Starglade - Removed
    [X] Ladder Rewards 110 - Now supplying all appropriate items

Notes:
    When a glitch or bug has been fixed I will indicate this with an x in the brackets like so [X]
    Anything marked in blue means I need a video.
    Anything marked in red means I'll need character and server information as the issues only affect some players.
    Anything marked in orange is pending response from R2 or player verification that something has been fixed.
    Anything marked in green requires more information.

This thread is intended for bugs/glitches. Please, only post in this thread if it's regarding a bug or a glitch. This will allow me to easily find the problem/information and report it. If it's something else please, find the respective portion of the forum and post it there. Thank you for your understanding!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 02-17-2021, 04:36 PM.

• vash_023
    replied
    fix this plsss TG theres a bug the timer doest move and its always if already been here for 20 mins
    Last edited by vash_023; 02-07-2023, 07:54 PM.

Leave a comment:

• vash_023
    replied
    can plss fix this there no pixie upgrade crystak here anymore ... plss take it back thank you minori

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by vash_023 View Post
    plsss fix this i cant log in it happen often so i almost have any event anymore so plssssssssss
    Unfortunately, I can't do anything to correct this issue. You'll need to ensure your connection is stable and if you're stilling having issues file a ticket with support for assistance.

Leave a comment:

• vash_023
    replied
    plsss fix this i cant log in it happen often so i almost have any event anymore so plssssssssss

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by chachaorella View Post
    I spend Crystals to rune system, but my consumer point didn't add. I am pleasing to fix this because I spend money and im not rich please.

PS: i have Consumer points because i buy GPOW Package using Crystals and i use Consumer points for GPOW too.
    Are you staying on the consumer points tab without changing the page? If so, your points will not adjust until you utilize them or change pages.

Leave a comment:

• chachaorella
    replied
    I spend Crystals to rune system, but my consumer point didn't add. I am pleasing to fix this because I spend money and im not rich please.

PS: i have Consumer points because i buy GPOW Package using Crystals and i use Consumer points for GPOW too.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by nuelmercado2 View Post

and you don't have any action about this post its been 9 mounts as you said but the main user said you don't have any action that's why i repost this image
    If you are not the original poster and cannot provide a new updated and time-stamped screenshot I cannot assist you.

Leave a comment:

• nuelmercado2
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The image you are showing is from 9 months ago and was posted by another user, please provide a new time-stamped screenshot.

In regards to your previous post, please, submit a ticket for assistance. Thank you.
    and you don't have any action about this post its been 9 mounts as you said but the main user said you don't have any action that's why i repost this image

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by celvin1411 View Post
    what is really happening in crystal saga everything is gone last maintenance i can't log in then this is what happen someone fix it everything is gone all my corruption chest is all gone even my bags i hope some fix it
    The image you are showing is from 9 months ago and was posted by another user, please provide a new time-stamped screenshot.

In regards to your previous post, please, submit a ticket for assistance. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• celvin1411
    replied
    what is really happening in crystal saga everything is gone last maintenance i can't log in then this is what happen someone fix it everything is gone all my corruption chest is all gone even my bags i hope some fix it

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by cdtykdtyjdthjndthjfy View Post
    Hello, [Removed as requested] can you remove this post after its read by you minori? please and thank you
    Thank you for notifying me of the issue. I will forward the information to the team upon their return from the holiday!

Leave a comment:

• cdtykdtyjdthjndthjfy
    replied
    Hello, [Removed as requested] can you remove this post after its read by you minori? please and thank you
    Last edited by *Minori*; 10-09-2020, 09:27 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by nuelmercado2 View Post
    i can't log in what happen its been 7 hour what happen here in crystal saga 2 ?
    Originally posted by celvin1411 View Post
    still maintenance i can't log in ?
    [S49]Saitama
    I'm not certain why you're having issues connecting to the server. Have you tried any of the following?
    1. Clearing your browser history, cache, and cookies?
    2. Did you try another browser?
    3. Have you tried restarting your modem and/or computer?
    4. Checked to make sure your browser and drives are all up to date?
    5. Have you checked the stability of your connection and speed?
    6. Have you moved your router/modem recently? Are there too many people connected to your internet that's draining it?
    7. Have you spoken to other players and asked them if they're having the same issues?
    If you have, please submit a ticket with the support team. They will need to look into your character and see if there is an underlying cause preventing you from connecting to the server.

Leave a comment:

• celvin1411
    replied
    still maintenance i can't log in ?
    [S49]Saitama

Leave a comment:

Working...
X