X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by soscmaru View Post
    When using imbue or awaken on demon soul pearls it does not actually gain the stats from imbue or awaken...
    This is not a bug or a glitch. Demon pearls are not intended to be awakened or imbued. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• soscmaru
    replied
    When using imbue or awaken on demon soul pearls it does not actually gain the stats from imbue or awaken...

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
    Gear Evolve system> Gear that are of Red Quality do not get Consumed when placed in the Consume bar. it states in the "info" section that the only excluded gear is the white "common gear".
    i have tested the issue with celestial and Evil beast, i have not tried with Malefic, Genie, Ancestral, Miracle or Atlas.
    Red quality gear cannot be consumed in gear evolve at this time.

Leave a comment:

• coreyriding
    replied
    Gear Evolve system> Gear that are of Red Quality do not get Consumed when placed in the Consume bar. it states in the "info" section that the only excluded gear is the white "common gear".
    i have tested the issue with celestial and Evil beast, i have not tried with Malefic, Genie, Ancestral, Miracle or Atlas.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by kyriohassami View Post
    It is 3 stars.
    Hello. I was able to verify the quest is not functioning and was supposed to be fixed during maintenance. Please, check to see if the quest has been fixed. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Thank you! Once I have verified the issue I will notify the team. Please, be patient in the meantime!

Leave a comment:

• kyriohassami
    replied
    It is 3 stars.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by kyriohassami View Post
    i did hun, even with the screenshot attached. The Bounty is called Commision-Hitomi and it gives the secondary quest Bounty-Supression which gives you the Skyshaker Howl item.
    Thank you for providing the main quest name. Now, what is the star level of the quest?

Leave a comment:

• kyriohassami
    replied
    i did hun, even with the screenshot attached. The Bounty is called Commision-Hitomi and it gives the secondary quest Bounty-Supression which gives you the Skyshaker Howl item.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Please, provide the quest level and the name of the bounty quest. Once you've provided this information I will forward it to the team. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• kyriohassami
    replied
    Bounty is broken
    Bounty:Commision-Hitomi
    Secondary Quest: Bounty-Supression.
    Skyshaker Howl DOES NOT Work, it gets you to where u need to be but does not work for activating to complete quest.
    I live on the east coast so my laptop time is correct for server time.
    Attached Files

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by time_to_die View Post
    Unfortunately, reset happens while I'm sleeping - middle of my night - so I'm not able to capture footage or screenshots immediately before / after reset.

Its really sad that this system is still non-functional more than 3 months after it was added, and the only thing that changes in the screenshots submitted above as the time & date
    I understand. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• time_to_die
    replied
    Unfortunately, reset happens while I'm sleeping - middle of my night - so I'm not able to capture footage or screenshots immediately before / after reset.

Its really sad that this system is still non-functional more than 3 months after it was added, and the only thing that changes in the screenshots submitted above as the time & date

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by time_to_die View Post
    Bounty System Still broken ...........
    If possible, can you create a video documenting before reset it's not functioning and after reset's occurred it's still the same outcome, please?

Leave a comment:

• time_to_die
    replied
    Bounty System Still broken ...........

Leave a comment:

Working...
X