X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nuelmercado2
    replied
    i can't log in what happen its been 7 hour what happen here in crystal saga 2 ?

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by nuelmercado2 View Post

what i mean is its alrady full and its not healing me........ if you want a srceen shot i will
    Did you check in the settings tab that your healing and mana is turned on?

Leave a comment:

• nuelmercado2
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, check to ensure you have mana and health orbs available to use. If you do not you can obtain each item from the coupon exchange located in the fate shop. If you do have them available, please check to ensure you've turned on auto-healing in the setting tabs.

You can sell your bound demon pearls with the Refine System. In regards to bounty, we are aware it resets back to 0 after every merge.
    what i mean is its alrady full and its not healing me........ if you want a srceen shot i will

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by nuelmercado2 View Post
    my auto heal health orb is not working and mana
    Please, check to ensure you have mana and health orbs available to use. If you do not you can obtain each item from the coupon exchange located in the fate shop. If you do have them available, please check to ensure you've turned on auto-healing in the setting tabs.

Originally posted by ginerica.dragila View Post
    I find some bug :
    1. the Soul Pearl for demon hunt system, can;t be sell, drop or destroy . save in value or trade..... just take a lot of space in my invetory.
    https://i.imgur.com/jT1UjNV.png

2.After every merged the Bounty system it is completely reset and the public Bounty Hall start again froim lvl 0 exp 0...
    You can sell your bound demon pearls with the Refine System. In regards to bounty, we are aware it resets back to 0 after every merge.

Leave a comment:

• ginerica.dragila
    replied
    I find some bug :
    1. the Soul Pearl for demon hunt system, can;t be sell, drop or destroy . save in value or trade..... just take a lot of space in my invetory.
    https://i.imgur.com/jT1UjNV.png

2.After every merged the Bounty system it is completely reset and the public Bounty Hall start again froim lvl 0 exp 0...

Leave a comment:

• nuelmercado2
    replied
    my auto heal health orb is not working and mana

Leave a comment:

• Merry Joy Ordinario
    replied
    i got it. clear! Thanks Hachiro
    ??????

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by Merry Joy Ordinario View Post
    Hi Minori. I have been upgrading for some time now. At first I didn't see any difference. But a friend told me he kept loosing points after upgrading his wrath level. If you can see I have earned 845 permanent atk and 335 permanent def. BUt if you take a good look in my character box I initially have 597836patk then went down to 596839patk after transforming. But I still tried upgrading using all the temporary stats thinking it's just for one time. Now I only have 578294patk left.
    Hi, the reason that your stats appear to go down is because when you click the 1,000, 10,000 or 100,000 the system removes that amount of temporary stats and replaces them with 1, 10 or 100 permanent stats you would have to compare the before and after with 0 temporary stats to accurately see the difference. Hopefully this helps to clear this up

Leave a comment:

• Merry Joy Ordinario
    replied
    Hi Minori. I have been upgrading for some time now. At first I didn't see any difference. But a friend told me he kept loosing points after upgrading his wrath level. If you can see I have earned 845 permanent atk and 335 permanent def. BUt if you take a good look in my character box I initially have 597836patk then went down to 596839patk after transforming. But I still tried upgrading using all the temporary stats thinking it's just for one time. Now I only have 578294patk left.
    Last edited by Merry Joy Ordinario; 09-18-2020, 07:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by freepass002 View Post
    WRATH and BLOOD?

is it BUG? every time i click Tansform 1,000 my PATK deducted 5,000 (x5 attempts) and my DEF deducted 3,000 (x3 attempts)..
    PATK transform attempts x5 (5,000)
    DEF transform attempts x3 (3,000)

please check.. open attachment..

thank you..
    The system is working as intended. You're gaining the temporary defense and attack when you're afking in an area. This means when you either move from the area, change L's or transform the stats into permanent stats you will lose what you have gained. I suggest taking a screenshot of your stats prior to afking and after you've transformed the stats to view the appropriate differences.

Leave a comment:

• freepass002
    replied
    WRATH and BLOOD?

is it BUG? every time i click Tansform 1,000 my PATK deducted 5,000 (x5 attempts) and my DEF deducted 3,000 (x3 attempts)..
    PATK transform attempts x5 (5,000)
    DEF transform attempts x3 (3,000)

please check.. open attachment..

thank you..
    Last edited by freepass002; 09-13-2020, 09:35 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
    Crystal Ladder is not dropping the new "Wrath and Blood" system's upgradeable items at ladder 110, i can confirm they drop after collection at ladder lvl 97 though.
    Thank you this has been forwarded.

Leave a comment:

• coreyriding
    replied
    Crystal Ladder is not dropping the new "Wrath and Blood" system's upgradeable items at ladder 110, i can confirm they drop after collection at ladder lvl 97 though.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Matthias1 View Post
    One Star Bounty: Commission - Weapons Vendor Harvey is unable to be complete. The quest gives you an item upon accepting it but nothing can be done with the said item. I double clicked it and its not a usuable item. I talked to both npc at Eternal Sanctum area the quest says to go to and nothing happens and double clicked the item by them and nothing happens also. I killed mobs in the area to see if anything drops but nothing does here is the video I made: https://youtu.be/pOYj1Ldw67o
    Thank you for reporting the issue with the quest. I will forward it to the team.

Leave a comment:

• Matthias1
    replied
    One Star Bounty: Commission - Weapons Vendor Harvey is unable to be complete. The quest gives you an item upon accepting it but nothing can be done with the said item. I double clicked it and its not a usuable item. I talked to both npc at Eternal Sanctum area the quest says to go to and nothing happens and double clicked the item by them and nothing happens also. I killed mobs in the area to see if anything drops but nothing does here is the video I made: https://youtu.be/pOYj1Ldw67o

Leave a comment:

Working...
X