• Show
Clear All

i got it. clear! Thanks Hachiro
    ??????

Comment

my auto heal health orb is not working and mana

Comment

I find some bug :
        1. the Soul Pearl for demon hunt system, can;t be sell, drop or destroy . save in value or trade..... just take a lot of space in my invetory.
        https://i.imgur.com/jT1UjNV.png

2.After every merged the Bounty system it is completely reset and the public Bounty Hall start again froim lvl 0 exp 0...

Comment

Originally posted by nuelmercado2 View Post
          my auto heal health orb is not working and mana
          Please, check to ensure you have mana and health orbs available to use. If you do not you can obtain each item from the coupon exchange located in the fate shop. If you do have them available, please check to ensure you've turned on auto-healing in the setting tabs.

Originally posted by ginerica.dragila View Post
          I find some bug :
          1. the Soul Pearl for demon hunt system, can;t be sell, drop or destroy . save in value or trade..... just take a lot of space in my invetory.
          https://i.imgur.com/jT1UjNV.png

2.After every merged the Bounty system it is completely reset and the public Bounty Hall start again froim lvl 0 exp 0...
          You can sell your bound demon pearls with the Refine System. In regards to bounty, we are aware it resets back to 0 after every merge.

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, check to ensure you have mana and health orbs available to use. If you do not you can obtain each item from the coupon exchange located in the fate shop. If you do have them available, please check to ensure you've turned on auto-healing in the setting tabs.

You can sell your bound demon pearls with the Refine System. In regards to bounty, we are aware it resets back to 0 after every merge.
            what i mean is its alrady full and its not healing me........ if you want a srceen shot i will

Comment

what i mean is its alrady full and its not healing me........ if you want a srceen shot i will
              Did you check in the settings tab that your healing and mana is turned on?
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

i can't log in what happen its been 7 hour what happen here in crystal saga 2 ?

Comment

still maintenance i can't log in ?
                  [S49]Saitama

Comment

i can't log in what happen its been 7 hour what happen here in crystal saga 2 ?
                    Originally posted by celvin1411 View Post
                    still maintenance i can't log in ?
                    [S49]Saitama
                    I'm not certain why you're having issues connecting to the server. Have you tried any of the following?
                    1. Clearing your browser history, cache, and cookies?
                    2. Did you try another browser?
                    3. Have you tried restarting your modem and/or computer?
                    4. Checked to make sure your browser and drives are all up to date?
                    5. Have you checked the stability of your connection and speed?
                    6. Have you moved your router/modem recently? Are there too many people connected to your internet that's draining it?
                    7. Have you spoken to other players and asked them if they're having the same issues?
                    If you have, please submit a ticket with the support team. They will need to look into your character and see if there is an underlying cause preventing you from connecting to the server.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Hello, [Removed as requested] can you remove this post after its read by you minori? please and thank you
                      Last edited by *Minori*; 10-09-2020, 09:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cdtykdtyjdthjndthjfy View Post
                        Hello, [Removed as requested] can you remove this post after its read by you minori? please and thank you
                        Thank you for notifying me of the issue. I will forward the information to the team upon their return from the holiday!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

what is really happening in crystal saga everything is gone last maintenance i can't log in then this is what happen someone fix it everything is gone all my corruption chest is all gone even my bags i hope some fix it

Comment

Originally posted by celvin1411 View Post
                            what is really happening in crystal saga everything is gone last maintenance i can't log in then this is what happen someone fix it everything is gone all my corruption chest is all gone even my bags i hope some fix it
                            The image you are showing is from 9 months ago and was posted by another user, please provide a new time-stamped screenshot.

In regards to your previous post, please, submit a ticket for assistance. Thank you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

The image you are showing is from 9 months ago and was posted by another user, please provide a new time-stamped screenshot.

In regards to your previous post, please, submit a ticket for assistance. Thank you.
                              and you don't have any action about this post its been 9 mounts as you said but the main user said you don't have any action that's why i repost this image

Comment

and you don't have any action about this post its been 9 mounts as you said but the main user said you don't have any action that's why i repost this image
                                If you are not the original poster and cannot provide a new updated and time-stamped screenshot I cannot assist you.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                                X