X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post
    I would contribute more to this but I haven't seen any evidence whatsoever that R2 has even been acknowledging our reports! yet alone acting on them or trying to fix them! I wrote up a list of them last year and nothing happened.

We send in all these bug reports last summer and what do they do? Release 3 or 4 new systems which also by the way, dont work!
    What goes on between players and their tickets I do not have anything to do with. If I'm not aware of something I cannot push it to be fixed. I understand some things are taking longer than others to fix which is why I have created this list. It will help me and players know which bugs/issues there currently are and still need to be fixed. However, if you provide me with the list you sent to R2 I will try to get them fixed. If you don't wish to post it on the forums you are welcome to send it to me through private message.

Leave a comment:

• Aeglironion
    replied
    I would contribute more to this but I haven't seen any evidence whatsoever that R2 has even been acknowledging our reports! yet alone acting on them or trying to fix them! I wrote up a list of them last year and nothing happened.

We send in all these bug reports last summer and what do they do? Release 3 or 4 new systems which also by the way, dont work!

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by cs2.shifter View Post

Here you go.
    Thank you! I will update the list.

Leave a comment:

• cs2.shifter
    replied
    Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Please, provide new time-stamped screenshots, thank you.
    Here you go.

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Originally posted by cs2.shifter View Post
    As i previously stated months ago, Promethean wings are still bugged for shifters.
    Please, provide new time-stamped screenshots, thank you.

Leave a comment:

• cs2.shifter
    replied
    As i previously stated months ago, Promethean wings are still bugged for shifters.
    Last edited by cs2.shifter; 11-27-2019, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X