missing item(s)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• missing item(s)

hi i am able to play the game again after the horrible lag or bugged last maintenance but all my items in inventory are gone and 90% of my bag slots are locked

i hope i can get it back

The game is still not fixed. It's not actually lag that you are experiencing, it is a game-breaking bug that R2 created the day they started the Chinese New Year event. Instead of actually testing their coding before releasing it, R2 just releases it and expects everyone to deal. Truthfully it will probably be another week before anything is fixed as the New Year celebrations go on until the 8th of February.

Comment

Originally posted by n13l.alan View Post
      hi i am able to play the game again after the horrible lag or bugged last maintenance but all my items in inventory are gone and 90% of my bag slots are locked

i hope i can get it back
      I would suggest filing a ticket with support for assistance. The servers are still experiencing issues. They are working on fixing them, but due to the severity of the issues, it's taking longer than expected. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Try hitting sort in your inventory bag and see if that helps.

Comment

Hey there folks.

As you all probably noticed CS2 is kinda messed up atm. But usually relogging temporarily fixes it and makes it semi-playable.
          Right now I have an issue that I don't have a fix for, please lemme know if you have suggestions I should try or experience the same issue. I'll pass your name and server through to the support team when they answer my tickets.

https://imgur.com/a/Y5micLA
          ^^ should instantly show ya'll what I mean.

~Luci
          Last edited by drolly; 01-30-2020, 12:23 PM. Reason: Typo removal :p

Comment

Originally posted by drolly View Post
            Hey there folks.

As you all probably noticed CS2 is kinda messed up atm. But usually relogging temporarily fixes it and makes it semi-playable.
            Right now I have an issue that I don't have a fix for, please lemme know if you have suggestions I should try or experience the same issue. I'll pass your name and server through to the support team when they answer my tickets.

https://imgur.com/a/Y5micLA
            ^^ should instantly show ya'll what I mean.

~Luci
            Thank you this has been forwarded. It appears to be more of a graphic glitch like the other systems where it shows nothing but all the stats are as they should be. Viewing your character all your equipment is still there.
            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Comment

It is not completely dead but the player base is pretty low. Sadly it is probably going to decrease more since they are taking weeks to fix an error caused by not testing the coding before releasing it. I don't know why they don't have a test server to weed out errors before releasing it. It makes me sometimes wonder if Crystal Saga and Crystal Saga 2 would flourish better in a more invested company.

Comment

lets hope the Corona virus in real life isnt a problem either for the GM's

Comment

Originally posted by viphn555 View Post
                    This game dead?
                    CS2 is currently experiencing some problematic issues. Due to the Chinese New Year and the virus affecting all of China the speed at which the issues are being fixed has been delayed. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

hi i have checked the game again seems its fixed but still my items are still missing yet i have filed a ticket and i hope they could fix it

Comment

Originally posted by n13l.alan View Post
                        hi i have checked the game again seems its fixed but still my items are still missing yet i have filed a ticket and i hope they could fix it
                        I've responded to your private message. Please, check your inbox. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                        X