Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

[HELP] Crystals NOT received.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HELP] Crystals NOT received.

I have paid a recharge of 1050 crystals ($ 10) through paypal and I have received nothing.
    Last edited by Hachiro; 07-20-2020, 05:36 AM. Reason: Please do not post personal information

put a ticket

Comment

Hi there Jesús, crystals are usually delivered within minutes after a successful payment. You can check your order status here; http://www.r2games.com/user/?ac=order
      If payment was successful and still not delivered, you can submit a ticket, make sure you include the same information on this post (Order #, Date).

Here's an article for more info;
      http://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=72

As a suggestion, try removing the screenshot from pay pal as it displaying personal information.

Comment

Originally posted by Jesús Benítez View Post
        I have paid a recharge of 1050 crystals ($ 10) through paypal and I have received nothing.
        Hi, all recharge issues have to be handled through the ticket system. Please submit a ticket including those screenshots in-game name and server https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7. If you require assistance after the ticket is filed please let us know.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

I have tried more than 5 tickets and the support is extremely NEGLIGENT. Simple things like "Your payment is incomplete and therefore not delivered" respond to me. Well, logically, the payment order is incomplete and that is why the crystals have not been delivered to me, but I am REPORTING that the payment was MADE. And attaching the paypal receipt. Above they tell me to contact paypal and I was forced to open a dispute to which they have not even deigned to respond. And every ticket I send tells me the same thing.

I need help. How could I try to recharge again in the future with these terrible inconveniences?

Comment

The status listed next to the payment is a very important detail. When it says Pending, that means your money was received but you are waiting for your purchase. When it says Incomplete it means that at some point between you and the payment processor, something happened and your payment was either rejected or failed to process for some reason. When the money leaves your account and isn't accepted by the processor, it's considered unclaimed funds. Normally, unclaimed funds are automatically reversed, and PayPal takes an average of 3-5 days for that to process.

You're close to the 3 day mark now, so you could wait a couple more days and see if the money has returned, or you can contact PayPal support and ask if they can make sure the money is making it's way back to your account. I suggest calling them on the phone as their email support does take extra time right now.
            New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
              The status listed next to the payment is a very important detail. When it says Pending, that means your money was received but you are waiting for your purchase. When it says Incomplete it means that at some point between you and the payment processor, something happened and your payment was either rejected or failed to process for some reason. When the money leaves your account and isn't accepted by the processor, it's considered unclaimed funds. Normally, unclaimed funds are automatically reversed, and PayPal takes an average of 3-5 days for that to process.

You're close to the 3 day mark now, so you could wait a couple more days and see if the money has returned, or you can contact PayPal support and ask if they can make sure the money is making it's way back to your account. I suggest calling them on the phone as their email support does take extra time right now.
              Now it happens that they found the disputed transaction and responded to it. I have closed the dispute, I hope now they can solve me.

Comment

Please, let us know if you need any more assistance.
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                X