Energy Crystal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Energy Crystal

Hi, I already sent a ticket about the Energy Crytal I bought from the event master. Special discount. it cost 8 crystals but charges me with 80 crystals. I bought x10 energy crystals and I notice it only on the side notification. R2games already emailed me last August 28, 2020, about the screenshot so I sent it and still not responding.
    Attached Files

Thank you for notifying of the issue on the forums. However, as you already submitted a ticket please, be patient while you wait for a response.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

why they're not still responding to my email? still, no update if I can get back the extra crystals.

Comment

Originally posted by jocali View Post
        why they're not still responding to my email? still, no update if I can get back the extra crystals.
        Please, submit another ticket with the support system. Include all previously mentioned information and reference you've already submitted a ticket regarding this issue.

Is there a time you're usually available in-game for me to reach you for assistance?
        Last edited by *Minori*; 09-08-2020, 09:09 PM.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I think Ticket is broken. the email address should be automatically indicated at the account tab. and there is no drop down for the character name. I already tried to type down my email address but won't do it. how can I send a ticket?
          Attached Files

Comment

I think Ticket is broken. the email address should be automatically indicated at the account tab. and there is no drop down for the character name. I already tried to type down my email address but won't do it. how can I send a ticket?
            Hi, I submitted a ticket and am not experiencing this issue. Please make sure the link is https or try this link https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=account
            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, I submitted a ticket and am not experiencing this issue. Please make sure the link is https or try this link https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=ticket&for=account
              I already doubled, tripled checked the link, and still redirected me with this...
              Attached Files

Comment

Located on the left of your screen it's not showing which account you're logged into. Please, close the tab and try again. You may need to clear your cache. If you're still experiencing issues, please inform us.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                  Located on the left of your screen it's not showing which account you're logged into. Please, close the tab and try again. You may need to clear your cache. If you're still experiencing issues, please inform us.
                  i already clear the cache. and re-log in. Account is already there but the char name still not showing.
                  Attached Files

Comment

i already clear the cache. and re-log in. Account is already there but the char name still not showing.
                    https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=...&ticket_type=7

Please, use this link and file the ticket as normal. If the character's name does not appear, please continue to file the ticket. Once you've submitted your ticket again, please let us know and either myself or Hachiro will forward it to the team for assistance. To confirm your character name and server is (S56)Error?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X