Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Codex HP Skill

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Codex HP Skill

Hi, I would like to request assistance with my issue.
    I upgraded the the Fortitude Lv. 10 from Codex, which gives Character Max HP +15%

For a moment I saw the increase on my HP, however after a few minutes I noticed it went down to where it was.
    I'm wondering what's the next step to make sure I'm getting that skill as it wasn't easy to get, it cost time and effort.

I don't have screenshots of before and after cause at the moment I didn't feel like it was needed to... I can supply my current HP.

Thank you.

Thank you for notifying me of the issue. Unfortunately, I will still need documentation of the Codex skill not functioning as it is ongoing and was reportedly fixed.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Please tell us how is it possible to provide documentation about it, when we're upgrading skills/systems we usually don't take screenshots of the before and after.
      All I can tell is an estimate of my HP before and after. And the difference is 300k+ HP.

Comment

I suggest utilizing an alt and taking screenshots before and after upgrading the system. I cannot do anything without proof the issue is reoccurring.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
          I suggest utilizing an alt and taking screenshots before and after upgrading the system. I cannot do anything without proof the issue is reoccurring.
          An apology for late reply, today I've followed your advice and took screenshots pre and post upgrading. I finally got it captured and already submitted a ticket to R2 Games. They replied they will forward my concern to the developers.

Comment

Thank you for updating me. Please, let me know if the issue persists after 2 weeks. Happy gaming!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thank you for updating me. Please, let me know if the issue persists after 2 weeks. Happy gaming!
              The issue not only persists after 2 weeks. I've been replying requesting a gentile follow up. This is unprofessional, no company will leave you hanging for more than a week without a response. Ticket was submitted on December 8th, today (20 days after) there's no response.

If you could reach out to them through QQ or any other available media and ask them for any progress, that would be great. Not even asking for an ETA, but more like what they will be doing to address the bug.

Thank you

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post

The issue not only persists after 2 weeks. I've been replying requesting a gentile follow up. This is unprofessional, no company will leave you hanging for more than a week without a response. Ticket was submitted on December 8th, today (20 days after) there's no response.

If you could reach out to them through QQ or any other available media and ask them for any progress, that would be great. Not even asking for an ETA, but more like what they will be doing to address the bug.

Thank you
                I would be happy to help you. Please, private message me a brief explanation of the issue and the email attached to your ticket. Once you provide me with this information I will forward it to the team for assistance. Thank you!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I would be happy to help you. Please, private message me a brief explanation of the issue and the email attached to your ticket. Once you provide me with this information I will forward it to the team for assistance. Thank you!
                  I'm trying to send you a private message, forums won't let me.
                  Getting the following error;
                  Error while saving content: SyntaxError: Unexpected token < in JSON at position 12

Comment

Thank you. I will forward it to the team.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Thank you. I will forward it to the team.
                      Issue still persist, may I ask if there's any update of when this will be resolved?
                      Thank you

Comment

Unfortunately, I do not have any updated information regarding this issue. You may submit a ticket to further press the team for an update. However, the team is currently on holiday and responses may be delayed. Thank you

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                        X