X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 013.ignaciomas10
    started a topic reset my vault

reset my vault

hello, on Tuesday, at approximately 7:00 p.m. server time, I realized that my vault had been reset and I lost all the items I had in it, leaving only 3 empty and unlocked vault rows. I have already sent a ticket to solve the problem but they told me to make a list of the items that I had and, honestly, I do not keep a daily record of everything I have in vault, but I had many important items that I collected over time. Please ask for help in this matter to be able to recover my items as soon as possible
    Attached Files

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    well it's been a whole year and I still don't receive anything in rewards for my lost items I definitely wouldn't recommend this game

Leave a comment:

• celvin1411
    replied
    [QUOTE=*Minori*;n2015413]

Thank you for providing the information. However, this will need to be submitted to your ticket. Please, click this link or https://www.r2games.com/support/?ac=issue&id=40 If you've already filed a ticket, please wait for a response and supply the information you have available. If you do not receive a response by Tuesday, please reach out to us on the forums and either myself or Hachiro will forward your ticket for assistance.

As a future reminder, periodically taking time-stamped screenshots is advised. Technology is not perfect and errors can occur. Thank you. [/QUOT
    his not gonna get his items back im sure with that
    i din't get my items poor cs2

Leave a comment:

• Hachiro
    replied
    Originally posted by 013.ignaciomas10 View Post
    I found one more flaw in the hero of vidalian system
    It gives me a reward package first place being that I am in another position please give me answers so I can not play if my crystals return
    Hi, I am not familiar with a hero of vidalian system could you post a screenshot of the system that you are referring to please?

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    I need an answer

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    I found one more flaw in the hero of vidalian system
    It gives me a reward package first place being that I am in another position please give me answers so I can not play if my crystals return

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    Minori I already sent a ticket if I did it wrong, let me know please I want to get my things back as soon as possible thanks
    Yes, please submit a new ticket. The team was not able to find yours within the ticket system. Thank you!

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    Minori I already sent a ticket if I did it wrong, let me know please I want to get my things back as soon as possible thanks

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    I always connect at 5:00 p.m. from the server
    Have you filed a new ticket with the support system?

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    sorry I did not answer before

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    I always connect at 5:00 p.m. from the server

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    minori I'm from the server at 5:00 p.m. sometimes I'm in the morning but not always
    Thank you for informing me. I will try to reach out to you at 5 PM server time tomorrow.

Update: I've tried reaching out to you several times without success. Please, submit a new ticket to the team and inform me once you've filed your ticket. I'd like to confirm with the team they've received your ticket. Thank you!
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-09-2020, 06:08 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    minori I'm from the server at 5:00 p.m. sometimes I'm in the morning but not always

Leave a comment:

• *Minori*
    replied
    (S52)niko crystal saga 2
    Thank you for providing me with the information. I will reach out to you shortly for assistance.

Update: I spoke with the team. They cannot find the name you listed. Can you please, submit a ticket new into the team and provide me with a server time you're available to speak, please?
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-05-2020, 12:14 PM.

Leave a comment:

• 013.ignaciomas10
    replied
    (S52)niko crystal saga 2

Leave a comment:

Working...
X