can;t acces my character

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• can;t acces my character

Hello., I can;t acces my character, he is all time online but i dont play with him. I use the clint last time until i lose my conection and after 2 min when i solve the problem with the internt i try to login again to my acc but my character is all time online. 3 days aready pass and i can;t accest it. The name for my chareacter is ginerel . server 55 or more better to say [s55]ginerel
    here is some screen shot :
    https://i.imgur.com/NZUZH04.png

https://i.imgur.com/JBSbFcT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/k68qahb.jpg

Originally posted by ginerica.dragila View Post
    Hello., I can;t acces my character, he is all time online but i dont play with him. I use the clint last time until i lose my conection and after 2 min when i solve the problem with the internt i try to login again to my acc but my character is all time online. 3 days aready pass and i can;t accest it. The name for my chareacter is ginerel . server 55 or more better to say [s55]ginerel
    here is some screen shot :
    https://i.imgur.com/NZUZH04.png

https://i.imgur.com/JBSbFcT.jpg

https://i.imgur.com/k68qahb.jpg
    I will notify the team your character is stuck online, but please submit a ticket with the support system for assistance. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

normal how much time take to fix this issue ?

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have the exact amount of time it can or will take after you've submitted your ticket, because it is the weekend and support is limited. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

I try to do this but in this time i lose alot . As u know this weekend we have a nice event even the discount shop with 90% discount . Is not my fault because this is happen . Also if i lose this weekend then shuld someone compensate me ?

Comment

In our server "s44-s57", a few toons have been staying still for those 2-3days
            like his toon.

And one of my toons "s53Euryops" also have the same problem.
            when I tried to log in, Info says "Lost connection to server",and can not log in for more than 3 days.
            I submitted a ticket. Please fix it. thanks.

Comment

I make a tiket too 3 days ago. but the problem is stil dont solve. I hope that the developer will think about compensating us seriously or repeating the events because otherwise it is a sign that we are not appreciated and the situation itself seems to be more of a joke.

Comment

Originally posted by ginerica.dragila View Post
                I try to do this but in this time i lose alot . As u know this weekend we have a nice event even the discount shop with 90% discount . Is not my fault because this is happen . Also if i lose this weekend then shuld someone compensate me ?
                I suggest voicing your concerns about missed events within your ticket.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by synn_ra View Post
                  In our server "s44-s57", a few toons have been staying still for those 2-3days
                  like his toon.

And one of my toons "s53Euryops" also have the same problem.
                  when I tried to log in, Info says "Lost connection to server",and can not log in for more than 3 days.
                  I submitted a ticket. Please fix it. thanks.
                  I will forward your server and name to the team. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you.

Originally posted by sircontra View Post
                  I make a tiket too 3 days ago. but the problem is stil dont solve. I hope that the developer will think about compensating us seriously or repeating the events because otherwise it is a sign that we are not appreciated and the situation itself seems to be more of a joke.
                  Can you provide your server and character name, please? I will forward it to the team for assistance.

In regards to your ticket, once the 72 hours have passed without a response to your ticket please, notify us on the forums and either I or Hachiro will get in touch with you for assistance. Thank you.
                  Last edited by *Minori*; 11-01-2020, 01:23 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                  X