Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Early Main quest not tracking kills (Ineffective Potions) Stuck.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Early Main quest not tracking kills (Ineffective Potions) Stuck.

Hello,
    New player here, really hope I'm not an idiot who missed something blindingly obvious.. Just started, I think it was the 2nd go kill something quest? Ineffective Potions (main quest) Kill 3 Young Grizzly in BearPaw Valley. I have killed hundreds. It still says 0/3. I tried abandoning the quest, taking it again. 0/3. Turn off afk mode, kill manually. 0/3. Kill with help of summoned monster, kill without, 0/3.
    I click the quest on quest tracking, it moves me to the center of the screen in Bearpaw Valley, with things called Young Grizzlys all around, I start killing them.... 0/3.
    Tried reloading the area. Reloading the game. Kill a few, still 0/3.

The quest does say 1 free inventory space. I have three free spots at the moment, and there appears to be small check mark by that in quest tracking, so hopefully that is not relevent.

Server s61, Lorna. Soon to be level 16 from killing so many of these things.

Unfortunately, the servers are experiencing technical difficulties. I have notified the team of the issues. Please, be patient in the meantime. Thank you!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
    X