don't have a quest again

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• don't have a quest again

excuse me, can u tell me why i don't have a quest again to level up, from 150 to lvl 151? i already done quest from lvl 149 to 150, and finish.. but i don't have a quest again
    Attached Files

Are you level 150 already? Check for main quests on available quests.

Comment

Originally posted by ggb.guegantengbanget View Post
      excuse me, can u tell me why i don't have a quest again to level up, from 150 to lvl 151? i already done quest from lvl 149 to 150, and finish.. but i don't have a quest again
      Unfortunately, you cannot continue to raise your level cap indefinitely with the quest line until you've reached the next level. If you are level 149 you'll need to wait until you are level 150 to increase your level cap to 151. This will be the process until you've reached the current max level of 240. Thank you and happy gaming!
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
        Are you level 150 already? Check for main quests on available quests.
        already check but nothing

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Unfortunately, you cannot continue to raise your level cap indefinitely with the quest line until you've reached the next level. If you are level 149 you'll need to wait until you are level 150 to increase your level cap to 151. This will be the process until you've reached the current max level of 240. Thank you and happy gaming!
          so, what should i do now?

Comment

Originally posted by ggb.guegantengbanget View Post

so, what should i do now?
            Hi, you will need to go to the same npc that finished the last quest you did in the level cap quest line or check in silent sands if you haven't raised your cap to 151.
            Last edited by Hachiro; 01-21-2021, 09:33 AM.
            To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
            X