Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Can't log in

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can't log in

In the last 3 days, I tried several times to enter the game and the server keeps disconnecting me after I choose my toon and click on the "enter game" button. At first, the game seems to be working well and loads as it should be, but suddenly it returns to the character selection screen with the "lost connection to server" message.

I've cleaned all cache, cookies, rebooted my PC and internet, changed DNS, reinstalled the client, and even tried a few browsers that still run flash, and nothing helped. So I tried to create a new toon to test and even with the new one I couldn't, the game only shows a message saying that failed to enter the world, after thinking about the problem, I decided to switch to another R2 account to see if the problem was only with that toon and happened to be exactly this. I had no issues connecting to CS2 or any servers with the alt account, those connection issues only show off in my main account.

IGN: (S4)Azriel

Click image for larger version

Name:	9xgqtqu.png
Views:	1
Size:	808.2 KB
ID:	2018905Click image for larger version

Name:	3eSrZWm.png
Views:	1
Size:	756.6 KB
ID:	2018906

Have you filed a ticket with support for assistance?
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Yes, I sent a ticket the same day I created this thread. The reply only said to keep trying logging in while the devs check my account and as expected nothing changed, I still can't log in and didn't get any other update about it from devs.

I've seen some other players complaining about the same issue on the R2's discord server, saying they were stuck online even when they closed the game. So maybe the same happened to me? I don't remember which map I was on when I logged off last time to look for it, but it seems the case.
      Last edited by Kiorii23; 03-01-2021, 06:51 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kiorii23 View Post
        Yes, I sent a ticket the same day I created this thread. The reply only said to keep trying logging in while the devs check my account and as expected nothing changed, I still can't log in and didn't get any other update about it from devs.

I've seen some other players complaining about the same issue on the R2's discord server, saying they were stuck online even when they closed the game. So maybe the same happened to me? I don't remember which map I was on when I logged off last time to look for it, but it seems the case.
        Please, private message me a brief explanation of your issue and the email attached to your ticket. I will forward your ticket for assistance. Thank you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Got a new reply and it's fixed now. Thank you.for everything.

Comment

Thank you for informing me your issue has been resolved. Happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
            X