new wings?..

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
    A list of 15 selected ideas (Rebirth being #1) were forwarded to the team after the closure of the official R2-prompted suggestion event (http://forum.r2games.com/forum/brows...ems-and-events). Now it's your turn, did Rebirth ever come about? If an R2 proposed event did not result in any outstanding changes, do you honestly believe an every day suggestion would be taken into serious consideration? Or is it perhaps more likely to be ignored?

We do not, however, constantly forward/reforward every suggestion made (I only do so with bugs). As I noted before, unless a suggestion event is active, I personally will only forward every day suggestions that displays ample thread support (minimum of 10 total posts/posters with the original suggestion/poster included) as they are more concrete than the stand-alones that will normally get overlooked. R2 is persuaded by numbers. The more player support, the more attractive the suggestion. Otherwise, I might as well be sending these suggestions into a black hole.

Let me also add that the post count preference is my requirement for forwarding. It is how I have honed my approaches to get the better results after years of moderating. You do not need to agree with or like it, but having seen how things work behind the scenes, I firmly standby my work.
    soo ur kinda saying that even you devs forward the things we say to r2 team they ignore it? so they ignore their own staff and their players? wow lmaao time to find other platform.

Comment

Originally posted by stinetrann View Post

soo ur kinda saying that even you devs forward the things we say to r2 team they ignore it? so they ignore their own staff and their players? wow lmaao time to find other platform.
      It shouldn't be that much of a revelation. Many players are familiar with the ticket system run by R2, no? The many bugs across all games that exist over long, long periods of time. Their approach to moderators (non-personnel) is a tiny bit better, but they too elude us when the conditions aren't desirable on their part.

Comment

Ok I can see where u coming from but by that standard nothing will be forwarded in this forum with the exception of bugs. And the rebirth thing I can see why that never came about as its obvious to me and any of the real everyday players that the elite level system is in place of rebirth in this game so that's likely why your rebirth suggestion was ignored. Being that we already have scion skills is also a clue to this. And tbh you don't know what may happen unless you try it. Like I said in another post I think this forum needs to have an extra mod added who is an actual player of the game who wants to see new content and make the game fun. I have noticed they have been improved slightly lately with their bug fixes so maybe if you guys got together and pushed for this game more often then we may get somewhere at least once in a while. But waiting for a suggestion thread is crazy as we all know how lazy these bums are.
        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Trust me, I know very well what happens and past efforts proves it accurate every time, even on their own terms. The only other CSII moderator is DeltaSigma, and there really is no "getting together" with a new moderator who also lacks presence.

Comment

This game really needs to be shutdown then. I never have and doubt I ever will again see such a derelict service from A to Z of all aspects of CS2 and R2. I don't think its possible to be bigger losers then these people are.
            Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

basically u need numbers to make a difference unless its a bug. but due to the complete lack of care at the start about bugs cs2 lost almost all its population.
              so now there isnt enuf people to be heard by r2?
              r2 break it, r2 ignore it.
              theres how to run a game all ha ha

Comment

r2 is the most lazy incompetent company in whole gaming world lol, too bad I like cs2. just merge all cs2 servers and we all can be one happy family lmao
                r2 can go to hell for all I care, money sucking *** whipes
                Last edited by Reverie; 08-02-2017, 02:47 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

Working...
                X