Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

About some items

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• About some items

Hello people

I'm kind of new to this server and I'm stuck in some parts of the game's progress, one of them is [Greater Mount Upgrade Token], I play on a server that has very few players and it's very hard for me to get items like this, Does anyone know how much this item is worth or how I can get it?

Originally posted by itawanpsilva View Post
    Hello people

I'm kind of new to this server and I'm stuck in some parts of the game's progress, one of them is [Greater Mount Upgrade Token], I play on a server that has very few players and it's very hard for me to get items like this, Does anyone know how much this item is worth or how I can get it?
    Most items can be bought from the In Game Shop or earned from specific events. Players can sell certain items as well, the price will vary on each server's economy though.

Comment

Originally posted by Halt View Post

Players can sell certain items as well, the price will vary on each server's economy though.
      This is the point. The Server I'm currently playing (S1) has very few online players, it's very hard to trade on a nearly abandoned server.

Comment

Originally posted by itawanpsilva View Post
        Hello people

You can farm most items through events. It will take some time to acquire a large amount of any item if you do not recharge. However, Corruption, Treasure Trove, Island of Blessing, are all good places to farm items. Treasure Trove and Island of Blessing being the most friendly to newer players. You can obtain some items through guild contributions such as red dragon coins and pixie upgrade crystals located inside the Guild Station near the Guild Vault. I hope this helps you. Happy gaming.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X