Holy Badge ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Holy Badge ?

Can someone tell me what we do with a Holy Badge? I have tried everything & nothings happening. TIA

Also is the Gem Remover a use only once tool or multiple times?? thanks you
    Last edited by *Minori*; 11-11-2019, 08:38 PM. Reason: Posts merged

You use holy badges to upgrade Wargods Resolve when your chosen stat reaches 100% (Need to be online for it to reach 100). Gem removers are consumed each time you remove a gem.
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Comment

Thank you so very much for the speedy response ))

Comment

Wargod's Resolve isn't based on the amount of time you're online (That's Codex). It's increased by monsters killed. Each monster killed increases the bar percentage until it's 100% by a certain amount depending on the current level of your Resolve. For example, Level 1 Resolve will provide .10% per monster killed, but at level 5 it's .02% per monster killed. It requires 35 Holy Badges per upgrade for each Resolve level with a total of 30 levels. This is true for all 5 different Resolves available.

Gem Removers are required for removing a gem from a piece of equipment in order to upgrade the gem or resocket into another piece of equipment. For example, removing a perfect gem from a piece of equipment will require 21 gem removers each time it's removed from the equipment.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X