Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Now devs do something

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now devs do something

I seen now that r2 getting on game finally to do something and muting players lol. R2order interesting name, but those who been reported for malling,using 3rd programs and got reported with screenshots and proof didn't get muted or anything. Very interesting indeed , u are free to delete this comment

Anytime an action against a player is taken it's done after extensive investigations. Sometimes it's for safety concerns and others because they've broken TOS. I understand being muted can be disheartening to a player, but they are lifted after the set amount of time has expired. If you're uncertain what you'll need to prove a player is breaking TOS please, feel free to send me the information through private message and I will do my best to assist you with your problem. However, it is Christmas and any responses from me will be delayed. Thank you and Merry Christmas!
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

it's pointless you guys never find fault in anything. which makes moderator useless to send screenshots and prove. no replies after sometime and if dev's answer is the most insignificant answer a player can get.

Comment

I am sorry you feel that way. I hope you have positive thoughts in the future. If you need assistance please, feel free to reach out to me. Happy gaming.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Minori, 1 question can u get from level 167 to 169 in 1 night, and next day u are lvl 177? and from level 170 to 179 in 1 night? Cause it's interesting how S1XxDraggo(S29)Klaus got from 167 to 169 in 1 night, and next day he is 177 lol

Comment

Due to the age of the server, it is possible for a player(s) to have saved large quantities of items to boost their experiences, such as crypt magic exp pearls, mystery man event, ladder, and various others. However, if you suspect a player of breaking TOS I would suggest filing a ticket with support for assistance.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

you need thousands of those crypt pearls
              unless u duped. and the other is malling but for what I know r2 dont care if others mall

and either you guys are bought lol.
              Last edited by *Minori*; 12-29-2019, 07:26 PM. Reason: Posts merged.

Comment

As stated due to the age of the server it is possible for the player to have large quantities of items. If you're questioning the legitimacy of the players' level increases please submit a ticket. If you need assistance with your ticket please, feel free to reach out to me through private message and I will do my best to assist you with your issue. Thank you for your understanding, and happy gaming.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

it's pointless all moderators and devs will say please be patient while we investigate and never do anything lol. you want proof get into that player account check PayPal, or pc log in . You guys must have programmers who can check that cause the information that a pc saves itself cant be changed.

Comment

I understand your frustration however, each situation is different and must be looked at individually to determine the legitimacy of the claims made. In regards to PayPal, R2Games has no access to PayPal records. They are not connected to R2Games, beyond the transference of funds from PayPal to R2Games. I hope this clarifies things for you. If you wish to discuss this further please, send me a private message. Thank you.
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 12-29-2019, 09:28 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                    X