New/Returning player

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New/Returning player

Hello ive played cs1 for a while and still play it but was interested in playing cs2, i know the server is super laggy right now and waiting to be fixed. My question was as a new player coming to cs2 and somewhat f2p, would it be worth it? Are the servers healthy and have a decent amount of active players 20-40+ daily. How much harder/easier are systems here compared to cs1. What server would you recommend?

CS2 servers are not as active as CS. We might have 10 to 20% the population of CS.
    Leveling in CS2 is faster than in CS but we have fewer levels. There are 180 levels.
    There is NO rebirth.
    There are fewer Cash Shop Systems.
    We have fewer items in our Points Shop than CS.
    If your guild win's turf war, there is a Contribution Shop that is cheaper than the Guild Shop.
    There is no monthly VIP. Your VIP is based on how much you have recharged and does not disappear.
    Delivery does not give gold.
    End game dungeons are hard (Often requiring you to have an actual party).
    Event monsters that spawn in town are hard (I have never killed one).
    Pets do not require Morph Crystals. Instead, you need to merge the same pet.
    There is a way of grinding out points to buy pets but it takes forever and will require a lot of Gold.

And...

There are BUGS and R2 refuses to fix them.

There are probably other things but I can't think of them yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post
      CS2 servers are not as active as CS. We might have 10 to 20% the population of CS.
      Leveling in CS2 is faster than in CS but we have fewer levels. There are 180 levels.
      There is NO rebirth.
      There are fewer Cash Shop Systems.
      We have fewer items in our Points Shop than CS.
      If your guild win's turf war, there is a Contribution Shop that is cheaper than the Guild Shop.
      There is no monthly VIP. Your VIP is based on how much you have recharged and does not disappear.
      Delivery does not give gold.
      End game dungeons are hard (Often requiring you to have an actual party).
      Event monsters that spawn in town are hard (I have never killed one).
      Pets do not require Morph Crystals. Instead, you need to merge the same pet.
      There is a way of grinding out points to buy pets but it takes forever and will require a lot of Gold.

And...

Ok that is some interesting differences,how hard is it to do the systems?? like tenets,HF,heradly,frag,wings,mounts and such. Do they drop in game/have events or is it as hard as cs1?

Comment

Originally posted by Aszira View Post

There's a bug list for CS2. Please, check the list out and let us know if there's something not on the list and we'll work to get them fixed. Thank you!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSkywaker View Post

Ok that is some interesting differences,how hard is it to do the systems?? like tenets,HF,heradly,frag,wings,mounts and such. Do they drop in game/have events or is it as hard as cs1?
          This list is not a complete instruction on how you can obtain these items, but a recollection of what I can remember in regards to each item you asked about. I hope this helps.
          1. Tenets: Can be upgraded through the fate shop, points of interest, consumer points, void, and celestial shard exchange (Ardhon the Guardian - Tree of Life)
          2. Heraldry: Rune of Mediums can be obtained from Beastmania, Celestial Shard Exchange, Quartermaster Token, Fate Shop, Points of Interest, Consumer Points.
            Runes: Rune of Beginnings, afking killing monsters looting greens. Rune of Heavens/Evil: Corruption, Fate Shop, Points of Interest, Consumer Points.
          3. Frag Weapon: The dungeon to farm FSE, BSE, RSE, WSE requires level 80. Once you've reached level 80 you can farm Frag Shards, enchanting items, and the essences required to upgrade your frag. They can also be obtained in ladder on floors 30, 40, 50 and 60.
          4. Wings: Heroic Wings: Dungeons, Fate Shop, Points of Interest, Consumer Points
            Ethereal Wings: Treasure Trove, Corruption, Dungeons, Coins, Island of Blessing - Purple Pack, Fate Shop, Consumer Points, Points of Interest
            Divine Wings: Corruption, Fate Shop, Consumer Points, Points of Interest
            Promethean Wings: Corruption, Domination Shop, Fate Shop
            Ancient Wings: Corruption, Void, Fate Shop, Quartermaster Token Exchange
          5. Mounts: Greater Mount Upgrade Tokens can be farmed in dungeons, Treasure Trove, Corruption, Black Dragon Coins, and Quartermaster Token Exchange.
          6. Pixie: Pixie Upgrade Crystal: Treasure Trove, Corruption, Void, Black Dragon Coins, Fate Shop
            Ancient Pixie Upgrade Crystal: Domination Shop/Lvl 4. Fate Shop, Points of Interest, Consumer Points
          7. Genie: Domination Shop/Lvl 2. Fate Shop
          Last edited by *Minori*; 01-29-2020, 02:34 PM.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

minori think u can bring torch purchases to crystal saga 2 so i can catch up with everyone else

Comment

Originally posted by R2112137645 View Post
              minori think u can bring torch purchases to crystal saga 2 so i can catch up with everyone else
              If you open the fate shop underneath the Gift Pack tab on page 5 you'll see a pack for sale with torches.
              Last edited by *Minori*; 02-06-2020, 08:51 PM.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
              X