Pet Leveling with a higher lvl.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pet Leveling with a higher lvl.

Hello everyone! just wondering what is the best route for a high level character to level a lvl 1 Pet?

You will need to match the pet's level to the mobs in the area you're killing. For example, if your pet is level 95 you will need to venture out towards Evil Beast Sanctuary.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

so its faster when its in a dungeon?

Comment

Not necessarily. When leveling a pet you will need to match the monsters you are killing to the pet's level within the five-level range. Evil Beast Sanctuary is an example of what area you can auto-run to via the dungeon link. If your pet is level 50 I would suggest the Sacrificial Relics area to afk and level your pet. I hope that makes sense.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by ZED View Post
          Hello everyone! just wondering what is the best route for a high level character to level a lvl 1 Pet?
          I believe best way to level pet fast from lvl 1 when u are a high level is to pop a 3x exp token and go straight to dungeon 35 and kill everything inside all 5/6 runs (will not have to return to kill mobs in dungeon 35 after first time doing all runs), once done with that head over to dungeon 55 and do the same thing. After dungeon 55 I would suggest to afk in an area with a lot of mobs around the pet level, it doesn't have to be 3 levels above the pet to get best exp (just about getting a lot of kills for exp). I would skip the lvl 75 dungeon mobs and just afk on world mobs around pet's level. Once the pet is near lvl 95 evil beast dungeon would be good place to get exp since you have to kill the mobs anyway. At lvl 100 i believe your pet will start getting exp from doing training grounds and next dungeon to get good exp would be to kill all mobs in lvl 110 dungeon purgatory to gain levels. That is the method I used if you want to get your pet level up fast. Save your 3x tokens for dungeon 55 and use 2x or 1.5 tokens outside of that then you can use 3x token again for lvl 95 dungeon/110 dungeon and training grounds if its lvl 100+.
          Last edited by Matthias1; 10-05-2020, 05:20 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Matthias1 View Post

I believe best way to level pet fast from lvl 1 when u are a high level is to pop a 3x exp token and go straight to dungeon 35 and kill everything inside all 5/6 runs (will not have to return to kill mobs in dungeon 35 after first time doing all runs), once done with that head over to dungeon 55 and do the same thing. After dungeon 55 I would suggest to afk in an area with a lot of mobs around the pet level, it doesn't have to be 3 levels above the pet to get best exp (just about getting a lot of kills for exp). I would skip the lvl 75 dungeon mobs and just afk on world mobs around pet's level. Once the pet is near lvl 95 evil beast dungeon would be good place to get exp since you have to kill the mobs anyway. At lvl 100 i believe your pet will start getting exp from doing training grounds and next dungeon to get good exp would be to kill all mobs in lvl 110 dungeon purgatory to gain levels. That is the method I used if you want to get your pet level up fast. Save your 3x tokens for dungeon 55 and use 2x or 1.5 tokens outside of that then you can use 3x token again for lvl 95 dungeon/110 dungeon and training grounds if its lvl 100+.
            This is actually a good advice, I've been doing this since I started playing this game.
            Think about this way, if you have time go in dungeons and kills mobs.
            If you don't have time, just AFK on areas within the level range. Remember that by killing mobs you also gain experience on your Wargod's and a chance to work on Requiem Tower.

Comment

Working...
            X