This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question for Minori

The new item for points of interest will only be available for points week or will it be also available for consumption points week?

Unfortunately, I won't have this information until next week. I am not notified of the updates until I post the patch notes on the forums for players.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      Unfortunately, I won't have this information until next week. I am not notified of the updates until I post the patch notes on the forums for players.
      I think it's 50/50, I mean, Mark of God are on POI but not on CP. And some other items.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post

I think it's 50/50, I mean, Mark of God are on POI but not on CP. And some other items.
        Please, understand this does not change what information is provided or when the information is available. Thank you and happy gaming.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X