Level Cap Up to 240 - How does R2 Handle Mallers

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Level Cap Up to 240 - How does R2 Handle Mallers

Hello there, as this past week update was really unexpected. Now max level you can attain is 240. I'd like to open 2 topics for discussion.
    1. Ladder max level is 110, are there any plans to add more levels, to help the leveling up part.
    2. How does R2 handle mallers that torches themselves and/or another players to gain unfair advantage by purchasing accounts that contains over 500 torches.

Lets say for example a player that was level 130 one day, and the next one is 180. There's no possible way to gain that much experience in such a short time period.
    Thank you.

Originally posted by Limmy125 View Post
    Hello there, as this past week update was really unexpected. Now max level you can attain is 240. I'd like to open 2 topics for discussion.
    1. Ladder max level is 110, are there any plans to add more levels, to help the leveling up part.
    2. How does R2 handle mallers that torches themselves and/or another players to gain unfair advantage by purchasing accounts that contains over 500 torches.

Lets say for example a player that was level 130 one day, and the next one is 180. There's no possible way to gain that much experience in such a short time period.
    Thank you.
    Hi,
    1.Unfortunately we are not provided information regarding updates prior to them being implemented.
    2. You will need to submit a ticket to report a player if you believe that they are violating TOS. You will need to provide evidence supporting your claim. It is very difficult to prove without the person admitting to doing it which you would need a screenshot with timestamp included in your ticket.
    To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

We're going through that in our server, luckily I've been taking screenshots of the leaderboard every 5-6 hours (timestamped) and you can actually see people leveling up in a short period of time, which is practically impossible, unless I don't know the full aspects of the game and I'm missing something. I've sent a report via ticket, supported by screenshots, it's up to R2 to determine wherever they were using torches or not, as I find zero possibilities of a torcher admitting it via chat...

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
        We're going through that in our server, luckily I've been taking screenshots of the leaderboard every 5-6 hours (timestamped) and you can actually see people leveling up in a short period of time, which is practically impossible, unless I don't know the full aspects of the game and I'm missing something. I've sent a report via ticket, supported by screenshots, it's up to R2 to determine wherever they were using torches or not, as I find zero possibilities of a torcher admitting it via chat...
        Hi, please keep in mind that if you are on an older server some players may have saved items such as torches from the mysteryman, exp pearls from crypt, 4x offline exp, ect to increase their levels faster so you may need a very high increase in level as the original poster described to show proof.

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, please keep in mind that if you are on an older server some players may have saved items such as torches from the mysteryman, exp pearls from crypt, 4x offline exp, ect to increase their levels faster so you may need a very high increase in level as the original poster described to show proof.
          Let me break them down for everyone;
          • Torches
            Mysteryman event doesn't occur that often (check patch notes from this year), and the max attainable torches by daily purchase are 3, then 21 a week. From level 180 and above you need 3,676,885,107 to level up. This means around 750+ torches per level. I find it hard to believe that someone has/had stored over 1,000 torches. (The logs on the database can determine that).
          • Crypt Magic Pearl Exp
            Crypt occurs once per day and depends on player's participation. Pearl provide exp from (0.01% to 0.07%). Same as torches, you will need over a thousand just to get one level.
          • 4x Offline Exp Token
            You gain fair more experience by grinding than by being offline, plus in order for this to work you have to be offline for a complete hour and not a fraction. This being said, you could probably level up 1 level if you are offline for 20 days and then claim 4x Offline Exp.
          Aside from Crystal Ladder, Blessed Bath, Training Grounds, Daily Hunt, Mega Secretonia, Chamber's of Fate, Sengolia and all the exp events, maybe I'm ignoring something and then that's why the numbers doesn't add up. But I still have my doubts of seeing players to level up 4+ levels in less than a week.
          As I mention, I've sent a ticket inquiring about it, I have provided detailed practice cases backed up with calculations and screenshots (Timestamped). I know R2 can check on the database logs, as I know they have done it in the past.

-New ladder levels please.
          Last edited by scratch_Design; 12-02-2020, 01:17 PM.

Comment

Please, keep in mind there are blockers in place to prevent spamming on the forums. Sometimes posts are automatically unapproved and require a Moderator to view the posting and ensure it's following forum rules before approval.

In regards to leveling, there are numerous different facets to obtain experience in-game. I understand this can be frustrating when another player is leveling faster than you or someone else, but I would suggest asking the player how they're obtaining the mentioned levels and if they could help teach you. If you're still uncertain please, wait for a response from the teams investigation of the player(s.) Thank you, and happy gaming.
            If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
            Forum Rules are located here
            Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
            Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              In regards to leveling, there are numerous different facets to obtain experience in-game. I understand this can be frustrating when another player is leveling faster than you or someone else, but I would suggest asking the player how they're obtaining the mentioned levels and if they could help teach you.
              Text is open for interpretation, and I read this as if my concern is being diminished as "players frustrated cause other player(s) are leveling up faster than them". Which is not the case.
              Would you please teach me and the forums readers about the "numerous" different facets to obtain experience in-game. Aside from the ones I've mentioned before;
              • Crypt
              • Crypt Magic Exp Pearls
              • Training Grounds
              • Zodiac Quest
              • Daily Hunt
              • Daily Quests
              • Main Quests
              • Optional Quests
              • Torches
              • Guild Bonfire/Torches
              • Guild Delivery
              • The Void
              • Offline Tokens
              • Evil Beast Sanctuary Completion Reward
              • Crystal Ladder
              • Mega Secretonia
              • Blessed Bath
              • Chamber's of Fate
              • Sengolia Battlegrounds
              • AFK Grinding / Torch Hunting
              • Delivery (Commerce)
              Even if doing all of the above it doesn't get you one level a day (Aside from torching yourself)
              I'm awaiting on R2 verification as I'm seeing this on 3 servers in particular, they haven't opened the ticket yet and I'm curious about the outcome, maybe I'm missing something, maybe I'm not.

Thank you.

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to explain a majority of the methods to obtain experience in-game. I suggest at this time to wait patiently for a response to your ticket. Thank you!
                If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                Forum Rules are located here
                Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Thank you for taking the timeto explain a majority of the methods to obtain experience in-game. I suggest at this time to wait patiently for a response to your ticket. Thank you!
                  Is there are any more?

Comment

Thank you for taking the time to explain a majority of the methods to obtain experience in-game. I suggest at this time to wait patiently for a response to your ticket. Thank you!
                    Again, text is open for interpretation and this reads as there are other methods that you know of that I didn't list, if that's the case, please do share those with me and the community.
                    Not sure if tags does work; Hachiro *Minori*

I will also wait for R2 reply, I just hope is not a biased response.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
                      Again, text is open for interpretation and this reads as there are other methods that you know of that I didn't list, if that's the case, please do share those with me and the community.
                      Not sure if tags does work; Hachiro *Minori*

I will also wait for R2 reply, I just hope is not a biased response.
                      Hi, you appear to have a very thorough list good job. I can't think of anything to add at this time but if I notice something I'll be sure to post it.

Comment

in the aspect of doing events and dungeons to gain a lot of experience i dont think theres much more you can do aside from what you guys have stated. as opposed to gaining massive amounts of experience in one day or week there are actually ways, if you collect torches from the mystery man on alts and mains, and get together with other players who also have alts and mains with the same amount of bought torches from the mystery man, you could have a potential 11k torches per person. which would justify 3-5 lvles in one week.
                        Cs2
                        MsVermillion [(s18)]
                        Ranger

Comment

Originally posted by metacraze15 View Post
                          in the aspect of doing events and dungeons to gain a lot of experience i dont think theres much more you can do aside from what you guys have stated. as opposed to gaining massive amounts of experience in one day or week there are actually ways, if you collect torches from the mystery man on alts and mains, and get together with other players who also have alts and mains with the same amount of bought torches from the mystery man, you could have a potential 11k torches per person. which would justify 3-5 lvles in one week.
                          Mysterious Man event has occurred 10 times during this whole year, I find it near impossible to have 11k torches per person. That would require 100+ alts and 99,000 gold.

Comment

Working...
                          X