Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [New Server!] [S45] Hampmer Pond - Going Live 7/31 at 22:00 EDT

Greetings Heroes,

We are pleased to announce that our newest server [S45] Hampmer Pond (US East) is going to be live on July 31st at 22:00 EDT / 19:00 PDT / August 1st at 02:00 GMT / 10:00 GMT+8, and we've got some special activities lined up for its launch.

See you in Hampmer Pond.

Server 45 was said to be active at 22:00 EDT....it still isnt active. What is the issue?

Comment

The new server release doesn't seem to follow up on its opening schedule, say 31st opens at close-peak on midnight in EDT but would be 10 am in my place and nothing happened so, does this means it'll open at 22:00 on Aug 1st?
      Last edited by Jel; 08-01-2019, 09:43 AM. Reason: Just need to clear the confusion.

Comment

I can't see the new server until now, is there any problem?

Comment

Server has launched. Sorry for the delay.
          New R2 Community Discord Server: https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

Received a random forum error? Refresh the page first, sometimes the error message is the error.

Some inboxes are broken, including mine. Please don't send me private messages at this time.

Rules of the Forum are found here.

R2Games Ticket System for browser games: https://www.r2games.com/support

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
            Server has launched. Sorry for the delay.
            please reach out to devs to send me my crystal enchanted weapon for shifter. I paid 200 crystals and didnt get anything

Comment

Originally posted by hiimdeity.twitch View Post

please reach out to devs to send me my crystal enchanted weapon for shifter. I paid 200 crystals and didnt get anything
              You will need to file a ticket for assistance. The link is in my signature. Once you've filed a ticket and 72 hours have passed without a response you can reach out on the forums again through private message with the email attached to the ticket and a brief explanation.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
              Forum Rules are located here
              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
              Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

You will need to file a ticket for assistance. The link is in my signature. Once you've filed a ticket and 72 hours have passed without a response you can reach out on the forums again through private message with the email attached to the ticket and a brief explanation.
                I've already filed a ticket. You are supposed to be able to get in touch with them vs just telling people to wait multiple days. They already don't answer tickets half the time and then they close them because of how the support system work when there is no activity on a ticket. and on top of that the old support interface is closed so we can't keep the ticket active anymore during those days of them ignoring the fact that they have a service to do . This is getting old really fast dealing with lazy devs and lazy mods

Comment

is christmas robe and christmas hat clothes is only valid for 30 days?

Comment

Originally posted by pitatangeta001 View Post
                    is christmas robe and christmas hat clothes is only valid for 30 days?
                    Thank you for bringing this to my attention. I'll forward it to the devs to be fixed.

Originally posted by hiimdeity.twitch View Post

I've already filed a ticket. You are supposed to be able to get in touch with them vs just telling people to wait multiple days. They already don't answer tickets half the time and then they close them because of how the support system work when there is no activity on a ticket. and on top of that the old support interface is closed so we can't keep the ticket active anymore during those days of them ignoring the fact that they have a service to do . This is getting old really fast dealing with lazy devs and lazy mods
                    As previously stated when a ticket goes unanswered and you do not have a ticket number you can reach out to me through private message with the details pertaining to your ticket. I cannot assist you if I am not supplied with the information.
                    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-02-2019, 11:52 AM.
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
                    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
                    X