Announcement

Collapse
1 of 2 < >

Forum PMs and Mail

Due to an error in the current version of vBulletin, most are experiencing errors with the private messaging system. Please do not send moderators private messages for assistance at this time. If you have an issue that requires privacy, let us know in your new post or thread and we will work with you to find another option. Thanks - The Moderation Team.
2 of 2 < >

R2 LOGIN ISSUES

For recent R2 login issues, please log in through the website starting with "https": https://www.r2games.com. In addition, the bookmark of the saved URL may still contain the word "http", please change it to "https". If this does not work for you, please clear the cache and cookies to complete the most recent update, or try again with another browser. Thank you.
See more
See less

Emergency Maintenance 01/23 12:00am EST

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #61
    Since much has already been said regarding compensations, I'd like to make an additional request in line with that, I'd like R2/devs to be more transparent on what they plan for CS2/CS as well. This HTML5 conversion question has gone on for long (going as far back to 2017), please stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, instead of giving last minute answers (this is for R2/devs). For me, this is really the much bigger problem instead of the game's temporary un-playability.

    Comment


    • #62
      Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
      Since much has already been said regarding compensations, I'd like to make an additional request in line with that, I'd like R2/devs to be more transparent on what they plan for CS2/CS as well. This HTML5 conversion question has gone on for long (going as far back to 2017), please stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, instead of giving last minute answers (this is for R2/devs). For me, this is really the much bigger problem instead of the game's temporary un-playability.
      yes THIS 100% THIS !!! especially for those who have invested sooooooooo much money into this game give a heads up what your plans are...

      Comment


      • #63
        Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
        Since much has already been said regarding compensations, I'd like to make an additional request in line with that, I'd like R2/devs to be more transparent on what they plan for CS2/CS as well. This HTML5 conversion question has gone on for long (going as far back to 2017), please stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, instead of giving last minute answers (this is for R2/devs). For me, this is really the much bigger problem instead of the game's temporary un-playability.
        I agree as well. I would love to know what they plan to do because if they are planning to close CS2, I would rather take my money elsewhere. CS2 is literally the only reason (Outside of you fantastic people and Forum Mods), that I still associate with R2.

        (EDIT: I can't English right now. Lack of sleep and coffee is murdering my ability to type.)

        Comment


        • #64
          The dev's are still working on resolving the server instability issues with CRS2.
          To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

          Comment


          • #65
            Originally posted by reginejagonase View Post
            Since much has already been said regarding compensations, I'd like to make an additional request in line with that, I'd like R2/devs to be more transparent on what they plan for CS2/CS as well. This HTML5 conversion question has gone on for long (going as far back to 2017), please stop beating around the bush and give a straight answer, instead of giving last minute answers (this is for R2/devs). For me, this is really the much bigger problem instead of the game's temporary un-playability.
            wont happen thats all i need to tell you i work in games and are a game dev they wont do it or they wont make a platform like the old mini client they had its just too much work for them all for only 2000 people at the most that play cs2 most servers here your lucky to have 3-4 players and not the same player with 3-4 alts my server has about 5-6 people it takes them 1 week almost to fix a bug they created from an event so for them to fully re code the game i think not stop spending your cash now or move to a new game that has more support and is more stable

            hope you all have a good day peace out

            Comment


            • #66
              Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
              I am welcome to hearing and forwarding some suggestions on what the compensation should be, but I cannot guarantee that's what will be provided.
              10 free levels
              10000 xtals
              100 health orb
              100 mana orb
              10000 soul shard
              10000 purified crystal
              100 fse
              100 bse
              1000 hw
              1000 ew
              1000 off every wing
              new funds event
              not everyone here is a old player so when making this packs it must be fair to all players not just the people who cash all tho even if u did my pack still would not be good enough for compansation

              Comment


              • #67
                Originally posted by R21773803 View Post

                10 free levels
                10000 xtals
                100 health orb
                100 mana orb
                10000 soul shard
                10000 purified crystal
                100 fse
                100 bse
                1000 hw
                1000 ew
                1000 off every wing
                new funds event
                not everyone here is a old player so when making this packs it must be fair to all players not just the people who cash all tho even if u did my pack still would not be good enough for compansation
                Sorry, just gonna be rude. The things you're mentioning are just like, insane to ask for. You know they will NEVER simply give this..

                Although I would like the soul shards, free xtals and new funds event..

                Comment


                • #68
                  Originally posted by R21773803 View Post

                  10 free levels
                  10000 xtals
                  100 health orb
                  100 mana orb
                  10000 soul shard
                  10000 purified crystal
                  100 fse
                  100 bse
                  1000 hw
                  1000 ew
                  1000 off every wing
                  new funds event
                  not everyone here is a old player so when making this packs it must be fair to all players not just the people who cash all tho even if u did my pack still would not be good enough for compansation
                  Yea I agree, they would never do a pack like that. This is like something you would get on the Brazillian CS. R2 never would give away such large amounts of anything. I would love to see them actually do a new event, something actually new.

                  Comment


                  • #69
                    Please, make sure the suggestions are plausible. Thank you!
                    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                    Forum Rules are located here
                    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

                    Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue on the forums. I'll do my best to assist.

                    Comment


                    • #70
                      a 90% shop soon and hopefully they add mount soul gems ^^ want that deer after undying c.c

                      Comment


                      • #71
                        Originally posted by alexcampos1495 View Post
                        a 90% shop soon and hopefully they add mount soul gems ^^ want that deer after undying c.c
                        i second that :P and iknow plutia would too haha

                        Comment


                        • #72
                          maybe a bonous of SS and PUC and APUC. because most people are working hard on pixie. and maybe make the pack tradable? that would be great. or genie either one will do.

                          Comment


                          • #73
                            Originally posted by R21773803 View Post

                            wont happen thats all i need to tell you i work in games and are a game dev they wont do it or they wont make a platform like the old mini client they had its just too much work for them all for only 2000 people at the most that play cs2 most servers here your lucky to have 3-4 players and not the same player with 3-4 alts my server has about 5-6 people it takes them 1 week almost to fix a bug they created from an event so for them to fully re code the game i think not stop spending your cash now or move to a new game that has more support and is more stable

                            hope you all have a good day peace out
                            I kinda figured that's the case already, although I admit I'm still hoping a bit. I'm just surprised that players would get their minds boggled over a compensation which is obviously a letdown (because R2 lol) instead of actually petitioning R2/devs about this game's future. I don't know if everyone is aware that flash is ending this year and after that all flash-based games will become bug-ridden little by little until completely unplayable.

                            Comment


                            • #74
                              Originally posted by cdtykdtyjdthjndthjfy View Post
                              maybe a bonous of SS and PUC and APUC. because most people are working hard on pixie. and maybe make the pack tradable? that would be great. or genie either one will do.
                              Thank you for the suggestion to add genie items to the compensation. The packs' contents will likely be bound. Thank you!
                              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
                              Forum Rules are located here
                              Please, view the bug report list here - CS2

                              Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue on the forums. I'll do my best to assist.

                              Comment


                              • #75

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X