Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] We need your Feedback!

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia,

We need your feedback! We’re looking to improve the R2Clients functionality to create a better gaming experience for you. Please, tell us what you like, what you don’t like, and what you’d like to see implemented. Please, note this does not mean immediate changes or implementation, but they will be taken into consideration while working to improve the R2Clients' overall functionality!

Thank you!

If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

needs a zoom in/out feature for sure, also the alternate account log in thing it has needs a re-vamp its super glitchy and in most cases is pointless because you have to remove and re-add the account to get back in
    Asmodeus.
    Server14
    my 3 motos
    1. I don't care for arrogance
    2. I don't care for your rules
    3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
      needs a zoom in/out feature for sure, also the alternate account log in thing it has needs a re-vamp its super glitchy and in most cases is pointless because you have to remove and re-add the account to get back in
      Can you be more specific regarding the removal and re-adding of the account, please?
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

its what you do to fix the issue, sometimes when you go to log in it gives you a binding error, even when the account password and email have been used and kept the same as previous. To resolve the issue you remove the account then re-bind it to the app
        idk how else to explain it. i got tired of using it and having to do such a thing so i uninstalled it and just use Chrome now....
        Asmodeus.
        Server14
        my 3 motos
        1. I don't care for arrogance
        2. I don't care for your rules
        3. I'm gonna play how I want to play

Comment

- Same as corey, need to add a zoom in / out
          And when you dont want to be full screen, the top part (grey) is to large (high). If we could hide the bar : menage alts, mute, screen cap, clear cache & full screen.
          thank you

Comment

Originally posted by coreyriding View Post
            its what you do to fix the issue, sometimes when you go to log in it gives you a binding error, even when the account password and email have been used and kept the same as previous. To resolve the issue you remove the account then re-bind it to the app
            idk how else to explain it. i got tired of using it and having to do such a thing so i uninstalled it and just use Chrome now....
            Thank you for the explanation!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Add the remove effects settings to cs2
              Char: Rice
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Tempest

Comment

Working...
              X