Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] We need your help!

Greetings Heroes of Vidalia!

The R2Team is looking for your feedback! Is there a feature that you want to be added in-game? Are you looking for new events? If you have any suggestions, please comment down below!

Rules:
    1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you can't comply with those terms.
    2. When giving your suggestions please, give as many details as possible. Screenshots or videos are welcome when posting.
    Thank you, R2Games & Moderators
    Last edited by *Minori*; 08-30-2020, 08:10 PM.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Hi
    My recommendations for improving the quality of the game are:
    1. Open the special discount Shop (monthly sale ) when is the consumers event online. I look at the calendars and this yers every months from 26-30 we have just recharged event . I have aready 400-500K crystals waiting to be spent but i can;t because u dont open this shop. I am seriously thinking of giving up this game because the events are only repetitive and not at all designed to help players.
    2. More items that can be purchased with points Like Pixie Upgrade Crystal ,Promethean Feather and much more. And I argue my opinion, After a while players who have decided to play with money will lose their motivation because they do not have the opportunity to get certain advantages from the store. I saw this happening on server 53 and 55. and immediately after the cash players left the server, the others soon followed him, because they were the heart of the server.
    3. The opportunity for players without money to advance in the game. The requirements for some systems are far too high and the way to obtain the necessary materials is far too divisive and the rewards are far too small.the only way they can advance is because of the cash players. When they are not present in a server or when they leave that server, then the server can be considered dead. Then players without cash have no chance.
    4.Events that stimulate the players' interest and motivate them every week. Once the events become repetitive then the monotony appears. From a spontaneous and charming game it will become an extra activity and you think of it more as a duty and no longer as a game
    5.a system through which you can gain crystals. For example, by completing certain missions you can get a certain amount of crystals or if you invest a certain amount of crystals after a certain time to earn a percentage of them. Why such a system should appear? because in this way players have a chance to continue playing and over time it would help to populate the server/

And personally I want the discount shop to be open when the consumers events is open.

Comment

This is super accurate. We thank you for bringing this up to the support team, gin.

Comment

I am agree with u ginerica.cosmin . The game must be repopulated or at least the remaining players must be listened to. And I'm very disappointed because of it monthly sale. last month I lost my motivation to play and I reduced the playing hours from 6-8 every day to a maximum of 2 hours. As for investing more money in the game ... I haven't bought a single crystal and I won't do it until they open the monthly sale when is the consumers events

Comment

Originally posted by ginerica.dragila View Post
          Hi
          My recommendations for improving the quality of the game are:
          1. Open the special discount Shop (monthly sale ) when is the consumers event online. I look at the calendars and this yers every months from 26-30 we have just recharged event . I have aready 400-500K crystals waiting to be spent but i can;t because u dont open this shop. I am seriously thinking of giving up this game because the events are only repetitive and not at all designed to help players.
          2. More items that can be purchased with points Like Pixie Upgrade Crystal ,Promethean Feather and much more. And I argue my opinion, After a while players who have decided to play with money will lose their motivation because they do not have the opportunity to get certain advantages from the store. I saw this happening on server 53 and 55. and immediately after the cash players left the server, the others soon followed him, because they were the heart of the server.
          3. The opportunity for players without money to advance in the game. The requirements for some systems are far too high and the way to obtain the necessary materials is far too divisive and the rewards are far too small.the only way they can advance is because of the cash players. When they are not present in a server or when they leave that server, then the server can be considered dead. Then players without cash have no chance.
          4.Events that stimulate the players' interest and motivate them every week. Once the events become repetitive then the monotony appears. From a spontaneous and charming game it will become an extra activity and you think of it more as a duty and no longer as a game
          5.a system through which you can gain crystals. For example, by completing certain missions you can get a certain amount of crystals or if you invest a certain amount of crystals after a certain time to earn a percentage of them. Why such a system should appear? because in this way players have a chance to continue playing and over time it would help to populate the server/

And personally I want the discount shop to be open when the consumers events is open.
          of us
          I dont think they will do someting about what u say. I play many R2 games and in this years they never listen of us . And about the discount shop i am 100% sure they dont do anyting to open it in consumers event . Because they dont care about u or about ur crysytals. U can spend 10k $ in this game and they won't even bother to answer you . So just give up.

Comment

It's true I spent over 4-5K $ in this game. I sincerely hope he hears me at least about the discount Shop. There are a few days left, I hope they will take care of the opinion of those who play and really "help" us.

Comment

Please, note no immediate changes will follow this posting partially because new updates require maintenance and they will need time to review the suggestions provided by players. We're looking for new event ideas or changes to current systems. What items cannot be obtained without recharging? We are looking for suggestions for future updates within CS2. Thank you!
              Last edited by *Minori*; 08-23-2020, 12:14 PM.
              If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                Greetings Heroes of Vidalia!

The R2Team is looking for your feedback! Is there a feature that you want to be added in-game? Are you looking for new events? If you have any suggestions, please comment down below!

Rules:
                1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you can't comply with those terms.
                2. When giving your suggestions please, give as many details as possible. Screenshots or videos are welcome when posting.
                Thank you, R2Games & Moderators
                we need one important thing...

more storage spaces

Comment

1. Please utilize the "Update notice" icon in game. It is useless including the feature in the game without even putting something on it..
                  2. Extension for farm. The "coming soon" label is no help at all. Please change it or add some features already instead of giving false hopes
                  3. Fishing event, make it permanent.
                  4. Please have the "per day login bound balen" event. It is like we need to buy it for a certain amount of balen, and then every time we logged in, we have this certain of bound balen we will be getting.

Comment

Originally posted by Joshua Elardo View Post
                    1. Please utilize the "Update notice" icon in game. It is useless including the feature in the game without even putting something on it..
                    2. Extension for farm. The "coming soon" label is no help at all. Please change it or add some features already instead of giving false hopes
                    3. Fishing event, make it permanent.
                    4. Please have the "per day login bound balen" event. It is like we need to buy it for a certain amount of balen, and then every time we logged in, we have this certain of bound balen we will be getting.
                    I believe you're commenting on the wrong section of the forum for assistance. Which game are you playing?

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

1. Angelarium - Implement the option to get celestia. http://prntscr.com/u34h6d
                      2. Update the Guild Shop with cash items like Genie Upgrade Crystals (Bound) because PUC are already implemented there and add Blood Pyre (Bound) or Soul Gem (Bound) the other thing you need for mounts - http://prntscr.com/u34hwd
                      3. Increase Ladder to 145 like CS1 and add in the options to enter on different floors once you’ve already beaten them. http://prntscr.com/u34jkb
                      4. Hiding Auras! CS1 got this months ago. http://prntscr.com/u34jtt http://prntscr.com/u34jw8
                      5. Add in more Corruption Floors with things like World Will (No way to obtain this besides cashing and it’s very very expensive.) Mini Kingdom is actually pretty good but it’s so expensive no one does it because it costs too much even as a cash player. Soul Gem (Bound) mounts are really expensive too and we lose them everytime we upgrade. Cosmic Bijou, Gold Dragon Coins (we’ve had it forever, but no coins to use it.)
                      6. Funds - Allow Monthly funds like CS1.
                      7. Instant Level 90 Card for 1000 crystal. People are spending about this much on mall to get level 80 why not cut in on their action and get it yourself?
                      8. Public Dungeon - These rewards suck. Muts? HW? Orbs? None of these items are enticing to get as a reward for doing the event. It’s a waste of time because by the time you can get these rewards it’s useless to you even as a small player because they can’t do it. Op players won’t help them do it either because it’s easier just to give the couple good drops it gives then waste the time doing the event.
                      9. Anima - the time sucks, change it to earlier or more times …. It’s actually a problem for alot of events. Everything is either overlapping or it’s not possible because of how early or late it is depending on time-zone. Make it to where you can only enter once per day to prevent abuse.
                      10. Update Dragon Hunt
                        • Green/Red Coins are useless.
                        • Black Coins people like for the ss
                        • Gold Coins probably need to be updated at this point since items are way old now and not relevant.
                      11. Update Island of Blessing.
                        • Make this 3 times a day - it’s already set up so you can only enter it once, but most people are either sleeping or working depending on time zones.
                        • Alot of these packs are outdated for pretty much everyone unless you’re brand new and even then it’s not good. Implement items like Shiny Keys, Ancient Feathers, Promethean Feathers, basically stuff that takes a long time to upgrade..
                      12. Update the consumer and points of interest shop.
                      13. Change the enchanting! Requiring players to spend 2,000 dollars plus to enchant past plus 13 is crazy and hinders players progress.
                      Last edited by Hachiro; 08-24-2020, 03:44 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ParryHotter View Post
                        2. Update the Guild Shop with cash items like Genie Upgrade Crystals (Bound) because PUC are already implemented there and add Blood Pyre (Bound) or Soul Gem (Bound) the other thing you need for mounts - http://prntscr.com/u34hwd
                        3. Increase Ladder to 145 like CS1 and add in the options to enter on different floors once you’ve already beaten them. http://prntscr.com/u34jkb
                        4. Hiding Auras! CS1 got this months ago. http://prntscr.com/u34jtt http://prntscr.com/u34jw8
                        5. Add in more Corruption Floors with things like World Will (No way to obtain this besides cashing and it’s very very expensive.) Mini Kingdom is actually pretty good but it’s so expensive no one does it because it costs too much even as a cash player. Soul Gem (Bound) mounts are really expensive too and we lose them everytime we upgrade. Cosmic Bijou, Gold Dragon Coins (we’ve had it forever, but no coins to use it.)
                        7. Instant Level 90 Card for 1000 crystal. People are spending about this much on mall to get level 80 why not cut in on their action and get it yourself?
                        8. Public Dungeon - These rewards suck. Muts? HW? Orbs? None of these items are enticing to get as a reward for doing the event. It’s a waste of time because by the time you can get these rewards it’s useless to you even as a small player because they can’t do it. Op players won’t help them do it either because it’s easier just to give the couple good drops it gives then waste the time doing the event.
                        9. Anima - the time sucks, change it to earlier or more times …. It’s actually a problem for alot of events. Everything is either overlapping or it’s not possible because of how early or late it is depending on time-zone. Make it to where you can only enter once per day to prevent abuse.
                        10. Update Dragon Hunt
                          • Gold Coins probably need to be updated at this point since items are way old now and not relevant.
                          • Make this 3 times a day - it’s already set up so you can only enter it once, but most people are either sleeping or working depending on time zones.
                          • Alot of these packs are outdated for pretty much everyone unless you’re brand new and even then it’s not good. Implement items like Shiny Keys, Ancient Feathers, Promethean Feathers, basically stuff that takes a long time to upgrade..
                        13. Change the enchanting! Requiring players to spend 2,000 dollars plus to enchant past plus 13 is crazy and hinders players progress.
                        I see now CS2 is a copy from CS1. It dont have anyting new or someting uniq all the system are just copy from CS1 but i see now in CS1 i have everyting what i need i wish to start to play in CS1 and not CS2.

Comment

Originally posted by ParryHotter View Post
                          10. Update Dragon Hunt
                          Highly agree with all of this, good work.
                          Last edited by *Minori*; 08-25-2020, 11:53 AM. Reason: Post edited to show content.
                          Char: Rice
                          Class: Knight
                          Guild: Tempest

Comment

I have no idea why suggestions are even asked of players when NONE of the suggestions get implemented and no changes ever come from these posts. I quit quite a while ago (S22)Plutia. Hope everyone else just gives up on this game as well because there is no saving it. I do stop by every few weeks and check forums to see if anything magnificent has happened, but alas... it has not. CS1 has had hide auras option for a while... from reading above I see it has still not made it's way onto CS2. This has to be the work of devs hoping the game fails more than it already does.

Comment

I'll only say one thing.
                              Advertise.

The reason every old player quits is because the game got boring. This game isn't intended to be solo. It's supposed to be massively played.

??I recommend merging the existing servers into one and a fresh start with the newer servers. Of course there should be some advertising in advance so people actually join.

I've been getting a few emails about the new Game Of Thrones game now, never seen that for cs2. Or make advertisements next to forums like for wartune.
                              ??????
                              And for those saying it should be more f2p. I partially agree. The ratio between f2p and p2w systems is broken. But more players would also mean more cashers that are willing to sell items to non cashers.

~Luci

Comment

Working...
                              X