Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Get Rid of FLASH and download the Mini-Client to have fun in R2Games!

Adobe has officially announced that it will stop supporting Flash at the end of 2020 and will become unavailable for most browsers. R2Games has been using Adobe Flash to deliver content and games for more than 10 years. Now it’s time to part ways, but we would like to express our gratitude for its continuous support to our games.

To offer our players a better gaming experience, we have updated our Mini-Client. We ensure that you and your game progress won’t be affected by the recent changes. R2Games Mini-Client will replace Flash and continue to accompany you in your adventure. Thank you for your understanding.
    Download the Mini-Client and have fun on R2Games now! Simply follow the directions below to get started.

Step 1: Download the Mini-Client
    Read more about the Mini-client via https://www.r2games.com/client/
    Click image for larger version  Name:	1.jpg Views:	11 Size:	29.8 KB ID:	2012517

Step 2: Install the Mini-Client
    Click image for larger version  Name:	2.jpg Views:	11 Size:	30.8 KB ID:	2012516

Step 3: Log in R2Games
    Click image for larger version  Name:	3.jpg Views:	11 Size:	18.2 KB ID:	2012515

Step 4: Your progress will be automatically loaded in R2Games
    Click image for larger version  Name:	4.jpg Views:	11 Size:	183.1 KB ID:	2012514
    Last edited by *Minori*; 09-29-2020, 01:13 PM.
    R2 community Discord:
    https://discord.gg/VFMzFDqKq5

its very laggy once you add 2-3 alts in

Comment

The team is still working to fix the various complaints regarding the client. Please, be patient in the meantime.
      If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
      Forum Rules are located here
      Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
      Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Any update on this?

The client still has various problems:

- Sound settings are ignored in new tabs
        - Switching tabs shortcut does not work most of the time
        - When alt tabbing out and into the game again game window loses (mouse) focus (does not happen in normal browser)
        - When logging in alts on a reload of any other window it will duplicate the last opened session instead of the current active session (i.e. 2 tabs with alt1 and alt2, reload on alt1 will load session of alt2 -> 2 alt2 logged in)

Hope we can get a fix for those before flash sundown.
        edit: spelling
        Last edited by cs2.20.greekman; 12-19-2020, 10:10 AM.

Comment

We are still waiting to hear when the new client will be released. Most of the mentioned issues should be addressed with the new client. Thank you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

u have a solution for us to play more acc in same time ?Now we can't play many acc in the mini-client and the browsher dont work anymore event if we use chrome,opera,M-edge,mozila or other browsher. This is a big problem becasue u know why we spend so much to make other acc. and now we can;t open it. I speak on behalf of server groups 42-57

Comment

Agree with previous post, can't level up alts alongside our main anymore to purchase their funds. Please give us a solution to this soon
              Char: Rice
              Class: Knight
              Guild: Tempest

Comment

Unfortunately, I don't have any solutions at this time. We are waiting for information on the situation. If you downloaded the new version of the client I can private message you the link for the previous version that allows you to utilize your alt accounts. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                  Unfortunately, I don't have any solutions at this time. We are waiting for information on the situation. If you downloaded the new version of the client I can private message you the link for the previous version that allows you to utilize your alt accounts. Thank you and Happy Holidays.
                  this will be a nice help but in the old version 1.0.7 we can;t open more acc like 3+ and sometime with 2 acc we get black screen. We need a good solution to play at last 4-5 acc in same time this is my opinion .

Comment

Oh sorry Minori I didn't mean for you to provide a solution I meant R2, but as I remember you saying they don't check the forum so that was probably pointless. If you could inform r2 about it would be great.
                    Char: Rice
                    Class: Knight
                    Guild: Tempest

Comment

Originally posted by Aeglironion View Post
                      Oh sorry Minori I didn't mean for you to provide a solution I meant R2, but as I remember you saying they don't check the forum so that was probably pointless. If you could inform r2 about it would be great.
                      I understand. I have notified the team of the current issues but, unfortunately, we're still waiting to find out when they'll be resolved.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

HELP! I can't play,
                        I already cleared my temporary folders (temp, prefetch, cache). Uninstalled, redownloaded the latest client, installed as administrator. Checked internet connection, checked windows updates and latest drivers, in other words everything on my end is OK.

And I keep getting this error;

Comment

Originally posted by kits01 View Post
                          HELP! I can't play,
                          I already cleared my temporary folders (temp, prefetch, cache). Uninstalled, redownloaded the latest client, installed as administrator. Checked internet connection, checked windows updates and latest drivers, in other words everything on my end is OK.

And I keep getting this error;
                          Unfortunately, the new version of the client is experiencing technical difficulties. Please, uninstall the current version and install the previous version. I will private message you the link. If you do not receive the private message please, comment below and I will try again. Thank you and Happy Holidays.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Minori can i have the link for last client update ?

Comment

Originally posted by sircontra View Post
                              Minori can i have the link for last client update ?
                              Hi, I sent you the link in DM if you do not receive it please less me know and I will resend it.
                              To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Working...
                              X