Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Ultimate Zodiac Mount: Suggestions II

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [Announcement] Ultimate Zodiac Mount: Suggestions II

Duration: 12/07 - 12/11 18:00 PDT / 21:00 EDT.

Description: We'd like to hear your suggestions on what the Ultimate Zodiac Mount should look like! There will be a reward provided to players whose suggestions are considered for the mount.

Requirements for suggestions:
    1. A clear cohesive explanation of your suggestion
    2. A screenshot or drawing of your suggestion.
    Rules:
    1. All information needs to be helpful and constructive. Please, do not comment if you cannot comply with these terms.
    2. If your suggestions are considered a reward will be provided. All players will need to submit their server and character names. If you do not wish to post your server and character name on this thread, please private message me the information with a brief explanation in regards to this thread.
      • Example:
        Subject: Ultimate Zodiac
        Message Contents:
        Crystal Saga II (S5)RoryWillaims
    3. Your suggestion MUST be posted on this thread for consideration. They cannot be submitted via private message.
    As always, we thank you for your continued support over the years, and we look forward to continuing to provide an amazing gaming experience for Crystal Saga II.

Note: R2Games reserves the right to the final interpretation of the suggestions provided.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

My guildmate S27 Velocity slaved away extremly hard since this post, didn't sleep much but finally came up with this hope it's good enough to win:

Click image for larger version  Name:	images_11.jpg Views:	1 Size:	15.1 KB ID:	2016577
    Char: Rice
    Class: Knight
    Guild: Tempest

Comment

Subject: Ultimate Cat Zodiac - 2 person battle mount
      Content: There are legends about the cat as to why it isn't part of the Chinese zodiac. One legend says that, during a banquet with the Jade emperor, the rat tricked the cat into missing the banquet. Another, is a legend known as the "Great Race" tells that all animals were headed to the Jade Emperor. But the rat left the cat to drown in the river. All these legends suggests that Cat was supposedly part of the original zodiac. So I think putting the cat as part of the zodiac mounts will be very interesting.
      CS II (S56)eimjhae

credits to the owner of the photo

Comment

Thank you for the suggestions. This thread will now be closed.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X