Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can the new class "shifter" be release early?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i Am an Old player who has quited due to some PC problem , but my suggestion is CS2 is different from CS1 unless they put the P2W aspects like CS1 did , putting Shifter class
    in the game would be hard , since its op. Balancing things are harder than you even think so , in my opinion shifter class shouldnt be applied 1st shifting classes are a hard turn
    for a coder. Since it "Shifts". More or Less there are still a ton of problems in CS2 i think adding on Shifter class would bound the devs to work more harder than they even think.
    Just So you Know Devs also have these segment that we commonly call "LIFE" you may think due to tons of grinding and **** on cs1 u might also think they grind like us , but they
    dont. Balancing things are a really hard turn for everyone putting another job for these Devs for a Class with tons of bugs in the CS1 , would be a hard knock. Since Stress Builds up.
    So yeah i suggest dont suggest classes from CS1 yet. I would suggest to fix bugs and apply more EVENTS , since Events are always much fun than Trying on New Classes, because
    so what if there's a new class , its the same thing over and over again , grind , kill , repeating events all of those , and that makes player walk out of the game to try a new one ,
    just try to think of an event you could suggest for devs or mods , in that way they wouldnt build so much stress on a class with so much bugs and pvp balancing

Comment

Originally posted by MemoryLane View Post
      One final time in case anyone wasn't able to follow along -

CS and CS2 will have some differences. Not everything from CS will make it into CS2, and not everything that does make it into CS2 will be the same as it is in CS. CS2 is not meant to be a direct mirror of CS1, and in the eyes of the developer, it is a different game, even if most of it is the same.
      ._. you guys can always replicate the cs II from the old version but pls.... not the Tenets first! its the worst part for starter players seeing others with the same lvl but higher stats compared to the normal players... cant elite lvls be enough? cuz this one just made everyone in server 18 quits... and yet again another lone server with just me and maybe 20-45 players left to play along till we decided to leave it again... efforts are lost.

Comment

Originally posted by Jel View Post
        ._. you guys can always replicate the cs II from the old version but pls.... not the Tenets first! its the worst part for starter players seeing others with the same lvl but higher stats compared to the normal players... cant elite lvls be enough? cuz this one just made everyone in server 18 quits... and yet again another lone server with just me and maybe 20-45 players left to play along till we decided to leave it again... efforts are lost.
        The point we're trying to get across is that CSII isn't supposed to be an exact replication of CS. Otherwise, why have a CSII at all?

Comment

Originally posted by Reverie View Post
          The point we're trying to get across is that CSII isn't supposed to be an exact replication of CS. Otherwise, why have a CSII at all?
          I think the point Jel was trying to get across was that tenets is not a welcome addition at this point in CSII due to it being cash intensive.

Also, been keeping quiet about this for a while but no longer, that despite you mods saying over and over again that CS1 and CS2 are not meant to be exact duplicates and that the devs even considers them different games, why is it that I'm having trouble believing that. The difference right now between CS1 and CS2, if any, is almost negligible, very minor if I might say. The only difference that stands out for me are the elite levels, apart from that, existing systems in CS1 get rolled out on CS2 little by little. Don't know about you guys, but for me, this is just almost like CS1 (eventually).

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
            I think the point Jel was trying to get across was that tenets is not a welcome addition at this point in CSII due to it being cash intensive.

Also, been keeping quiet about this for a while but no longer, that despite you mods saying over and over again that CS1 and CS2 are not meant to be exact duplicates and that the devs even considers them different games, why is it that I'm having trouble believing that. The difference right now between CS1 and CS2, if any, is almost negligible, very minor if I might say. The only difference that stands out for me are the elite levels, apart from that, existing systems in CS1 get rolled out on CS2 little by little. Don't know about you guys, but for me, this is just almost like CS1 (eventually).
            This point has become much of a broken record, no offense. CS and CSII's differences can be as easily distinguished as the definitions between "similar" and "same". We can't make it any more straightforward than that.
            Last edited by Reverie; 05-31-2017, 07:02 AM.

Comment

This point has become much of a broken record, no offense. CS and CSII's differences can be as easily distinguished as the definitions between "similar" and "same". We can't make it any more straightforward than that.
              I understand Reverie. But, while we are at it, please do orient me on the differences between CS1 and CS2 apart from some minor graphic/design changes and elite levels. Tbh, those are the only things I see that are different. Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Kalaripayattu View Post
                I understand Reverie. But, while we are at it, please do orient me on the differences between CS1 and CS2 apart from some minor graphic/design changes and elite levels. Tbh, those are the only things I see that are different. Thanks!
                I personally am on a timecrunch, but a fellow poster seems to be doing that in the following thread, if you'd like to take a gander: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....87#post1590987
                Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2017, 08:07 AM.

Comment

I personally am on a timecrunch, but a fellow poster seems to be doing that in the following thread, if you'd like to take a gander: http://forum.r2games.com/showthread....87#post1590987
                  I'm on it. Thanks
                  Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2017, 07:58 AM. Reason: Fixing my typo.

Comment

no point in argueing with reverie she's always the same been like this since ive been around best to turn ur head lugh and ignore her
                    Last edited by Reverie; 06-04-2017, 08:01 AM. Reason: Not a he/him.

Comment

My apologies for the misunderstanding.
                      Last edited by LighTree; 06-04-2017, 08:30 PM. Reason: misunderstanding
                      CS I - (S103)Lugh
                      CS II - (S10)Lugh

Comment

yes seems reverie is more interested in taking sarcasm shots at players nowadays rather than what her original job description was here. maybe I'm wrong but it appears others are seeing it as well
                        Defending the Undefendable is a form of insanity. This world has gone crazy.

Comment

Originally posted by briansid1981 View Post
                          yes seems reverie is more interested in taking sarcasm shots at players nowadays rather than what her original job description was here. maybe I'm wrong but it appears others are seeing it as well
                          I moreso make and clarify points and statements against other provided points and statements, but it can't be helped if the receiving party reads words on a screen with certain tones. As directed before, if you have any complaints regarding myself or any moderating member, you can report us to our superior, MemoryLane.
                          Last edited by Reverie; 06-05-2017, 08:34 AM.

Comment

So I somehow only noticed this class now, but will it be implemented into CS II?
                            ♪ ♫ ♬
                            Plug it in and turn me on
                            uo ǝɯ uɹnʇ puɐ uı ʇı ƃnld

♪ ♫ ♬
                            Whisper
                            Hunter
                            S5 Regents Return
                            Level 57
                            Rebelz
                            51678+

Comment

Originally posted by Crisaitha View Post
                              So I somehow only noticed this class now, but will it be implemented into CS II?
                              That will depend on how the team feels later down the line.

Comment

Working...
                              X