No announcement yet.

Spender ranking

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

makes sense cuz bots can only get 52k xtal spent at most via funds not 104k which is impossible, eitherway those obvious mall bot names, wonder if the mods will report it cuz they dont listen to players
    'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Originally posted by DeltaSigma View Post

Strange, you got any reply from the devs?
      Just that they'd look into it but it just means people can spend less to get the costumes so I really dont care.

Comment

Originally posted by xPrototypeT View Post
        makes sense cuz bots can only get 52k xtal spent at most via funds not 104k which is impossible, eitherway those obvious mall bot names, wonder if the mods will report it cuz they dont listen to players
        Moderators are volunteers. We are not an R2games employee. We're meant to monitor the forums and remove anything that should not be there. We're meant to assist with players concerns and issues and were applicable forward those concerns or issues to the devs such as your tickets. What that means is any claim we're given we need the same amount of information they are requiring you to supply. In this case, we have a screenshot with names. That's not enough information for me to inform the devs of this claim. As I have stated before R2games will not take action against a player unless they have indisputable proof that the claim is not false. I understand this might be frustrating but rules and guidelines are in place to prevent fraudulent reports that cause countless innocent players to be banned, muted, stats decreased, etc that are not breaking TOS. I hope this helps clears some misunderstandings for you.
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post

Moderators are volunteers. We are not an R2games employee. We're meant to monitor the forums and remove anything that should not be there. We're meant to assist with players concerns and issues and were applicable forward those concerns or issues to the devs such as your tickets. What that means is any claim we're given we need the same amount of information they are requiring you to supply. In this case, we have a screenshot with names. That's not enough information for me to inform the devs of this claim. As I have stated before R2games will not take action against a player unless they have indisputable proof that the claim is not false. I understand this might be frustrating but rules and guidelines are in place to prevent fraudulent reports that cause countless innocent players to be banned, muted, stats decreased, etc that are not breaking TOS. I hope this helps clears some misunderstandings for you.
          meant in r2 might listen to mods more than players on the matter, pretty sure ik what a mod is after the years i been here?

i had such 'indisputable proof' yet r2 too lazy to look at it properly nor you could even 'understand' what i was saying when i was having a pm discussion with you on the matter a number of months ago when i actually played

seems like if = work just ignore or say more proof when no more is possible unless im given access to check myself which wont happen lol
          'Do transformers get car or life insurance?'

Comment

Working...
          X