Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Requesting change Chi requirements

Dear R2 staff and fellow players,

I would like to suggest a change in the requirements to unlock the Chi System.
    It has always been lvl 100 elite lvl, but, since R2 keeps increasing the lvl cap, meeting this requirement gets harder and harder, while when you're at elite lvls it can be done by just doing 1 good ladder run.

So, to make it fair I would like to request R2 to scratch the elite lvl requirement and make it lvl 150 instead.

Feel free to post your opinion about this matter below.

Yours sincerely,

~Luci

would be great if R2 could do this, I was just a couple lvls away from 150 when they upped the lvl cap, i have chi items in my vault and now its on hold again

Comment

I agree this would be better lol. The whole elite level system needs a rework tbh.
      Char: Rice
      Class: Knight
      Guild: Tempest

Comment

Any chance a forum mod asked the devs about this?

Comment

At this time it's not going to be changed. You can submit a ticket requesting the chi system to be looked at again.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
          Forum Rules are located here
          Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
          Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Alright, ticket sent.
            I'm now wondering though, player to player, what do you think about my request?

Comment

Working...
            X