How about a shop update...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How about a shop update...

Lets face it .. hardly anyone who has played this game for over a year doesnt really NEED anything the points shops offer.... We have not had anything added in i dunno how long... how about adding some of the things we need like Guc or legendary zodiac mats, etc... And lets talk about the new dungeons and the lack of drops verses the difficulty of the dungeon, no one wants to do a dungeon that takes 15-20 mins per run to get NOTHING... some hws are u serious .. muts?? why are these thing even dropping in a 175 dungeon...I personally buffed at approx 3m attack i can run the dungs but it takes 30-40 ho, 3-5 hammers and well u cant give me enuff blessed stones... so after 20 mins of killing all the mobs... u drop NOTHING but hws muts an worthless low grade gears...i ran 3 runs and got 2 friggin shards.... thats INSANE ... eb has better drops that these new dungs! R2 thanks for throwing us a bone but dang how bout loosing up the drops so more people would be inclined to even do it . I have ONE person in my guild who religously runs spirit nova and after tonight with not even getting 20 shards with 5 runs he is done with it ..

I understand it can be frustrating doing new dungeons when they are normally relatively easy for someone with around 3 million in stats, but I'd suggest running the dungeons together. You're still running the chance of obtaining equipment and shard drops, but you're cutting down the time and deaths it takes you to complete a dungeon.
    I will request a points shop update, but I do not guarantee this will happen.

Please, keep in mind R2 does not read the forums.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

You're also cutting the possible chances at gear drop in half when you run together. Yes it is faster and less deaths, but when you are gear hunting it is more efficient to solo.
      What are bugs?

Comment

?????????????
        Last edited by akh_faa; 03-07-2024, 01:45 AM.

Comment

Please, keep in mind it's merely a suggestion. I am not stating by any means you're required to run them together. I understand you're cutting drops in half etc, but there is nothing I can personally do about the difficulty of the dungeons or drop rates. Thank you.
          If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Can we get an update to both Recharge and Consumer point shops? the CS1 shops make it so much more worth the recharge, but the CS2 shops make me not wanna spend a dime because the points are just not worth it after you have everything you need from it.

(S44) Flannel - Hybrid Ranger Level 163
            Game: Crystal Saga 2
            Character: (S44) Flannel -- Fallen
            Class: Hybrid Ranger
            Level: 163

Comment

Originally posted by Valdamere97 View Post
              Can we get an update to both Recharge and Consumer point shops? the CS1 shops make it so much more worth the recharge, but the CS2 shops make me not wanna spend a dime because the points are just not worth it after you have everything you need from it.

(S44) Flannel - Hybrid Ranger Level 163
              I'll give them another nudge for an update.

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Update in the Domination Store would be nice too

Comment

how about another nudge still nothing new

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
                    I understand it can be frustrating doing new dungeons when they are normally relatively easy for someone with around 3 million in stats, but I'd suggest running the dungeons together. You're still running the chance of obtaining equipment and shard drops, but you're cutting down the time and deaths it takes you to complete a dungeon.
                    I will request a points shop update, but I do not guarantee this will happen.

Please, keep in mind R2 does not read the forums.
                    what about a Dungeon Skip system where when we do the same dungeon lots of times will appear a Skip Dungeon option that will just got the itens for the player without having to spend time OR a "X" dungeon option, for example x2 dungeon = it will consume x2dungeon attempets and get x2 dungeon drops...

Comment

Thank you for the suggestion. I will forward it to the team for consideration!

CS1 - FAQ here

Comment

Working...
                      X