Royal Bounties

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Royal Bounties

I'd like to suggest to add a description on each bounty mission.
    It would be better if before selecting a bounty mission you know which is the task to accomplish, that way you don't waste an attempt selecting one that you can't/won't complete.
    Thank you in advance.

This will not be adjusted. I suggest getting with fellow players and creating a list detailing each quest.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Originally posted by *Minori* View Post
      This will not be adjusted. I suggest getting with fellow players and creating a list detailing each quest.
      Based on this solid response it seems that this suggestion has been asked before. Thank you for replying tho. I'll work on the list, cause it is really useful.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post

Based on this solid response it seems that this suggestion has been asked before. Thank you for replying tho. I'll work on the list, cause it is really useful.
        Yes, this has been requested in the past. Happy gaming!
        If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
        Forum Rules are located here
        Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
        Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Working...
        X