Video Guide for new Dungeons and easy ways to finish it

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video Guide for new Dungeons and easy ways to finish it

Hi 'm currently teaching my guildmates how to finish 205 dungeon Murloc Dungeon,
    actually i've been teaching them how to do other dungeon too like 180 dungeon when the time it's new and how to do it i was hoping to get some feedback about this been thinking over this since i create a page and price my editing skills because of boredom on pandemic, i made this topic to see if the game and developers may compensate me and help me in this matter coz alot of players still confuse on new things and dungeon on the game hope i get a good feedback about this to enjoy the game more

No, they will not. A majority of the guides created are player made. Thank you.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

Interesting way to address a player/customer concern.
      I don't feel comfortable with my way and time of completing both 205 and 235 dungeons but I can surely help. Some is better than nothing, if you'd like more info please send me a private message. Then, if you find it useful you could perhaps make a public guide.

Comment

Originally posted by scratch_Design View Post
        Interesting way to address a player/customer concern.
        I don't feel comfortable with my way and time of completing both 205 and 235 dungeons but I can surely help. Some is better than nothing, if you'd like more info please send me a private message. Then, if you find it useful you could perhaps make a public guide.
        Hi, I find it interesting that you find it interesting that a player does something that wasn't requested and then requests compensation. I also find it interesting that you offer to teach the player that is teaching others how to do what he is teaching others to do. Hopefully you find this interesting also.
        To file a ticket with support for assistance click here

Comment

Originally posted by Hachiro View Post

Hi, I find it interesting that you find it interesting that a player does something that wasn't requested and then requests compensation. I also find it interesting that you offer to teach the player that is teaching others how to do what he is teaching others to do. Hopefully you find this interesting also.
          Interesting.

Comment

Working...
          X