Announcement

Collapse

Website Instability

We are aware of the issue with the website being unstable. The issue is currently being worked on. We thank you for your patience in the meantime.
See more
See less

Item Customizer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Item Customizer

Hello all!

For many years that this game has existed (both crystal saga 1 and 2), there has been an overall lack of customizability between higher level characters. Being suggested is a new item customizer system. Fundamentally, you are able to change your weapons/enchantment glow/wings/chi aura to previous upgrades. For instance, I may have promethean wings, but want angel lords. I would keep the stats of the promethean, and it would still display promethean wings icon, but when viewed and seen by other players, I would appear to have angel lord wings on. To implement this, all that really has to be done is to use an existing sprite and display it in place of a current sprite (Item Customization overrides weapon/chi/wing sprite variables on a player's account and changes it at the player's discretion). Some screenshots have been attached of a potential system look.
    Players are able to customize there costume from ones they hold in their wardrobe, but keeping the stats of higher costumes such as shard assemble ones. Players can choose what their weapon looks like depending if they have upgraded it, or have had it in their inventory. Players can choose between their mount. The first row is from crystal (fate shop) mounts, whilst the second is for gmut mounts

Thank you for the suggestion. I am not certain this is possible in the way you're describing, but the option to adjust character appearances is on the list of player requests.
    If you have a problem, need assistance and we can't help? Submit a ticket with R2 here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS1
    Forum Rules are located here
    Please, view the bug report list here - CS2
    Looking for a guide? Try here.*

CS1 - FAQ here

Please, note my inbox is broken. Post your issue or question on the forums.

Comment

We have been waiting for a similar feature for years, although to make it fair you should only be able to choose based on your latest item. As in example, if you have immortal frag you can choose supreme but no the other way around.

Comment

Working...
      X