Clear All

• elsage
    replied
    is it legal to trade attempt

Leave a comment:

• ShadowAxle1
    replied
    Originally posted by R2288716 View Post
    They need to make this exchange permanent. So many have HW now and it's not really much of a gold sink anymore. Is it that hard to add this to the synthesis menu?
    No R2 just refuses to cuz to many lames complained for months about this event and for us that didn't ask week after week this really is a slap in the face but hell i got 10-12 different 30+ alt's so its no biggie but for those ppl that dont have time to make alts or just they Don't Have enough Ram to run more then one account at a time while working on other things its messed up for others to sit there on a Titan or higher and tell others off.

Leave a comment:

• R22268845
    replied
    I wondered why there was so much lag today..... but yeah I guess its just time to make more alts. 25 muts per character a day thats about 5 alts I will need just to break even on what I farm in muts on my main. So unless I make 10 or more alts I'm still going to end the event with thousands of muts in alt storage. Sorta defeats the purpose of getting rid of all those extra muts taking up your storage space by capping this. But I suppose this is just R2s revenge for people complaining for a GMUT event by giving us more lag and maybe 6-8 upgrade attempts at the end of the week.

As a second thought if you (R2) dont want to give out a ton of free GMUTS but want to help cut down on people complaining about too many muts just do more events like the mount food or anything that will require muts to trade in for items. for instance 5mut=1PC 1mut=1HW or just bring back the mount food even as a permenant event. Just a thought even though I'm 99% sure no one with any actual power ever reads these threads once they are posted.
    Last edited by R22268845; 10-12-2012, 12:52 AM.

Leave a comment:

• blackrosejokerf
    replied
    I see they went with my idea. limited gmuts are better than no gmuts guys. stop whining and be glad they restarted this event at all after all the QQers

Leave a comment:

• Starflyer
    replied
    Well well well! Looks good, tho I think I'll keep on passing my muts to my guild buddies for now. I'm ready to see how much the prices of muts will go up in the marketplace now! XD

Leave a comment:

• Fairyazuri
    replied
    Only 5? Really?

Leave a comment:

• Governator
    replied
    cant believe r2 would pull such a stunt. why make an event that EVERYONE has been so long anticipating, limited to 5 a day. Even if i were to make the exchange through this week, i would only get 35 gmuts and it takes 36 just for one stupid click on a lousy battle bear. Moreover, why create a game thats encouraging people to make alts rather than focusing on creating a quality game that will bring in more new people. makes no sense to me.

Leave a comment:

• R2288716
    replied
    They need to make this exchange permanent. So many have HW now and it's not really much of a gold sink anymore. Is it that hard to add this to the synthesis menu?

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    I wish it was more than 5 times a day. The first GMuT event that came around in my server was perfect cause it was unlimited. Only prob is that I was dirt poor so couldn't do it barely, LoL.

Leave a comment:

• Ceemac
    replied
    >.< blah blah
    Last edited by Ceemac; 10-11-2012, 04:33 PM.

Leave a comment:

• SaphiraXnl
    replied
    Originally posted by xluv2hateux View Post
    Bris Bulleh to JaeJae
    Yep and my burning angel rocks ur world !!

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
    Jae Jae Babyface
    Bris Bulleh to JaeJae

Leave a comment:

• SaphiraXnl
    replied
    Jae Jae Babyface

Leave a comment:

• xluv2hateux
    replied
    Originally posted by SaphiraXnl View Post
    cool story but to answer ur question : english isnt my native language xD
    Well I ish only playing I think u speak it just fine lol just noticed alot of ppl making that mistake <3

Originally posted by SkyRaZoR View Post
    Already made 5 alts today almost 6. Come to think of it, I actually don't mind at all lol....weird o.o
    U dont mind it at all because ur not afraid to work for what u want I know u will grind those gmuts anyway u can

Leave a comment:

• Ceemac
    replied
    Sky gimmie some money

Leave a comment:

Working...
X