[Activity] Mount Upgrade Token Exchange

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aGuL-kHaN View Post
    FOR GOD SAKE... I DESTROYED MY MUTSx250 COZ NO ONE WANT TO BUY IT AND IT MAKES MY VAULT FULL... O.o
    I bought 2000 MUTs just a few days ago at 2-5s each o.o
    Server: Cimmerian Woodlands (S51)
    Name: (S51)Aster
    -Class: Knight

"Courage is the Magic that turns Dreams into Reality"

Comment

LOL!!! How cruel! R2 gives what people have been complaining about but limits it to 5 per day and minimum lvl of 30!! ROFL!!!. WOW! good job R2! Keep the supply down and the demand UP!
      LvL 60 Scion knight LvL 70 Priest
      IGN: Seclusioned

"Just solo the *****" "LEEEEEEEROOOOOOYYY JENKINS!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by aGuL-kHaN View Post
        FOR GOD SAKE... I DESTROYED MY MUTSx250 COZ NO ONE WANT TO BUY IT AND IT MAKES MY VAULT FULL... O.o
        so you prefer discarding them than giving them for charity, you can always shout wc like giving up free muts thingy know

Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
        even with one page you do a run npc the junk then do another run

takes a little longer but still doable
        i see hardworker player here, nice, hat off for you lady
        Last edited by elsage; 10-11-2012, 04:57 AM.
        They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
        But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

Originally posted by seclusioned View Post
          LOL!!! How cruel! R2 gives what people have been complaining about but limits it to 5 per day and minimum lvl of 30!! ROFL!!!. WOW! good job R2! Keep the supply down and the demand UP!
          I have 11 alts level 30+ and my wife doesn't want gmut and she has like 6-7 alts level 30+ so I can most likely exhange 90 GMUT a day I'm happy for myself! Go event farmers #24
          Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
          .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
          .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
          .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

this is not fair .. only 5x a day
            ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
            Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
            Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
            Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
            Status Play

Comment

I love you!!!!! ♥♥♥♥♥

Comment

Originally posted by xDemise View Post
                I have 11 alts level 30+ and my wife doesn't want gmut and she has like 6-7 alts level 30+ so I can most likely exhange 90 GMUT a day I'm happy for myself! Go event farmers #24

yeah you guys sure are smart to be talking bout lvling alts to 30 and saying it here here we go emergency maint. tom. night to raise the lvl req to make gmuts. pfft start thinkin people. seriously ***

Comment

Originally posted by elsage View Post
                  i see hardworker player here, nice, hat off for you lady
                  thank you lol i do work hard that is why i went from comeing into my server a month late to makeing ranke 16 before merg happond and since merg i am just over 100 from my first aura and my demigod wings are lvl 4 now oh and i got my supirior and all flawless in my weapon lol so yays i used the merg to my advantage insted of just rage quitting like so many of the other players from server 51
                  Name: (S51)Aliceianna
                  Server: Cimmerian Woodlands
                  Class: Ranger Hybrid
                  Plane: Eidolon
                  Pet: Burning Angel (Gen 3), Demon King, and way more than i care to go into on here
                  Level: 143+
                  Honor Rank:Emperor
                  Mount: Killin
                  Guild: (S34)Rebels (General)

Comment

i guess i am too annoyed to post anything good now so i will take a day or two off from cs >.>

Comment

• Originally posted by Dag0ra View Post
                      yeah you guys sure are smart to be talking bout lvling alts to 30 and saying it here here we go emergency maint. tom. night to raise the lvl req to make gmuts. pfft start thinkin people. seriously ***
                      I don't really care, I can level all my alts to 45 if I was desperate for GMUT..
                      Crystal Saga..............................League of Angels
                      .....KidBuu........................................xAbandoned
                      .....The Wilterlands (S4)....................Ridge o' Fire (S100)
                      .....Rogue.........................................Mage

Comment

• Originally posted by R22596188 View Post
                        thank you lol i do work hard that is why i went from comeing into my server a month late to makeing ranke 16 before merg happond and since merg i am just over 100 from my first aura and my demigod wings are lvl 4 now oh and i got my supirior and all flawless in my weapon lol so yays i used the merg to my advantage insted of just rage quitting like so many of the other players from server 51
                        R.I.P. Cimmerian, you will always be in our hearts

We lost like 90% of our normal players to rage-quit, most of whom can be found on newer servers.

Comment

• what let them speak their minds, let them say what they want, its obivous really if you think about it, 5x a day it screams ALTS.. thus people will make alts cos of GM's sais so.. if they raise the lvl req to exchange for GMUTS they will either 1. Get them to that level if posible if not just get them to mount extravaganza thus having alot of lvl 45 alts to abuse other events with or 2. Quit game because GM's just dont care/listen. but Thank You again anyway... 5 gmuts.. time to get work on alts, ill have for later events to, oh and btw players dont care the server will get laggy and wont stop making alts just because of that tiny problem.... and yeah we shouldnt complain because you finally introduced a GMUTS exhcange as we(players) asked but making it 5 times a day instead of unlimited like the other times its just ....wrong
                          Last edited by dizy07; 10-26-2012, 08:25 AM.

Comment

• oh well. I just hope the event would worth all of you guys who wished for it. Goodluck to all of you trying to get better mounts.
                            I dont give a damn what you think or feel about me. Keep it to yourself and just enjoy playing!

Comment

• Originally posted by dizy07 View Post
                              what let them speak their minds, let them say what they want, its obivous really if you think about it, 5x a day it screams ALTS.. thus people will make alts cos of GM's sais so.. if they raise the lvl req to exchange for GMUTS they will either 1. Get them to that level if posible if not just get them to mount extravaganza thus having alot of lvl 45 alts to abuse other events with or 2. Quit game because GM's just dont care/listen. but Thank You again anyway... 5 gmuts.. time to get work on alts, ill have for later events to, oh and btw players dont care the server will get laggy and wont stop making alts just because of that tiny problem.... and yeah we shouldnt complain because you finally introduced a GMUTS exhcange as we(players) asked but making it 5 times a day instead of unlimited like the other times its just a punch in the face from you to the players that waited for it.

Entirely too wordy for a Forum message imo o.o

Comment

• im thinking of quiting already... so dont care, im just going to be honest...

Comment

Working...
                                X