Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by asterXemil View Post
    R.I.P. Cimmerian, you will always be in our hearts

We lost like 90% of our normal players to rage-quit, most of whom can be found on newer servers.
    i see second amethyst here, the rage-quit thingy, but i didnt see flooding thread like amethyst, or maybe i just missed them, oh well....
    They told me that to make you fall in love with me, I had to make you laugh...
    But everytime you laugh, I'm the one who falls in love...

Comment

• searsouly gm's 1 of the what might be LAST GMUT event u give us just 5 trys a day... how phetic.. worse GMUT event ever, you have failed this.. thank you gm's...
      (s3)resarntu i think most of you know me already. =D

Comment

• sory for so many posts 1st of all i just want to apologize to the gm's if i offended them, i only spoke my mind, second of all have fun guys... do whatever... and gl on the game...

Comment

• Don't have money = bad situation #17
          ~NatsuGirl (In Celestial Peaks)

(Too bad I can't write a poem that's short enough to take this space up.)

Comment

• ***? lame event... 5 gmut/day? it sucks... many players quiting because of no GMUT event then now you are giving this ****?

Comment

• What a bunch of ****. If this would have been the case for our server only it would've been fair but you people merge us with older servers who got a NORMAL gmut exchange.

We have to compete with hellwings and when we finally get an event i can get 35 gmuts from it!

Comment

• Lol 5 times a day. Please unlimite, look ppl its haigh ATK, im imposible for killing Player lol
                Last edited by R2390955; 10-11-2012, 05:36 AM.

Comment

• This event is joke for S1 S2 S3 probably for few other too. When most of players here got hellwing because there was here something like 5 gmuts events from begin, now u giving us limit 5 gmut everyday x 7 days = 35 gmuts (36 u need for 1 try). Im rly disapointed.

Comment

• 5 times a day =(( ! unfair !!

Comment

• Like i said when people finally knew about how the gmut event worked they knew how to prepare for it and begg for it in the end( not me btw) when they were prepared.
                      In my gameplay i have seen 3 gmut events so far the first 2 i thought it was never possible the 3rd my computer crashed for two weeks.
                      Now this time i was prepared and then it s a 5 time limit a day it is unfair compared to the previous ones especially if this is caused by the beggers(what im not) and ofcourse the happy hellwing riders of the previous gmut events.
                      I gues this is a reason why people are dissapointed ( atleast i am )

If the reason of gmut beggars is because the game has become more populair then it s even sadder though ; )

Comment

• -sigh-....time to make 20 alts ~.~
                        IGN:: (S34)Skyrazor
                        Server:: (S34)Void Encampment
                        Class:: Rogue
                        Plane:: Eidolon
                        LVL:: 150 (I hope I never have to do that again >_>")
                        Honor rank:: Emperor

Comment

• only 5 time per day ???? so that mean 5 gmut per day... and i need 40 for 1 try... wowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

• at least 50x a day .. just suggestion GM
                            ~CS :

IGN (S16)AmonRa Lvl 136 Eidolon HolyPriest
                            Pet DK gen 3 - BA gen 2 - Morphed Herculon gen 2
                            Status Dead

~ BR :

IGN (S1)KongMing Chrono Mage
                            Status Dead

~ MKO :

IGN (s48)Nagisa
                            Status Play

Comment

• Can't even make 1 try for this in the whole event: increased serverlag due to many MANY alts being made/logged on this week. Way to go R2 to ruin an awesome event into ****.
                              Le derp alt. I remembered I'm logged on this account after I posted.
                              IGN: Smurfs16
                              Server: Windshear peaks - Emperor
                              [Eidolon] Holy priest Lv100 supporting with curses.

Comment

• @@ *** only 5 per day

Comment

Working...
                                X