X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• xRedeemed
    replied
    Originally posted by R2CS_Stormaggedon View Post
    Halloween events and such are going to be around the 25th. As for this week, its going to be another light week, but I think one of the activities is one some of players have been looking forward to for sometime.

And now to sit back and see how many of you mistakenly think I'm talking about gmuts.
    *puts glasses on to read the yellow fine print* I'm hoping for either Soul Shard event or Ethereal Wing event If only there was some way to know exactly what events were coming up

Leave a comment:

• air776
    replied
    ya never know what could happen O_O but im hopin soul shards :x

Leave a comment:

• sebastian1988
    replied
    Hm, an activity that has been requested for some time?

Maybe badges again. Other than that, maybe something related to soulshards again.
    But it's actually funny how Storm loves to make people believe that it's gmuts :P Maybe it's Gmuts O__O jk :P

Leave a comment:

• R22596188
    replied
    i can think of one that has been requested alot but is not a gmut event soul shard event that would help alot of the smaller or newer servers like the ones involved in the last big merges catch up a little faster on the soul development

Leave a comment:

• Saisaishi
    replied
    Lets hope for good money making events.

Leave a comment:

• loove04
    replied
    heard people talking about it.. :3

Leave a comment:

• NovaWolf
    replied
    Originally posted by loove04 View Post
    is there a merge tomorrow? >.<
    Where'd you see/hear that?

Leave a comment:

• loove04
    replied
    is there a merge tomorrow? >.<

Leave a comment:

• ylmas
    replied
    Freeeee Crystallllll

Leave a comment:

• powerdemon
    replied
    Nevermind Gmuts, how about fixing seng, make a safe zone so we cant get spawn killed constantly and also disable pots and useless balancer buffs.

Leave a comment:

• Alexmancer
    replied
    Halloween events and such are going to be around the 25th. As for this week, its going to be another light week, but I think one of the activities is one some of players have been looking forward to for sometime.

And now to sit back and see how many of you mistakenly think I'm talking about gmuts.
    Aww but I'm so excited about Halloween. I'll be patient! Scout's honor! lol

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied
    Are you gonna have the downtime irc chat?

Even though it means staying up till 4-5 am, I'd love to come by to ask if some of the really good, fair, nonbegging suggestions people have made (that received no GM response) have any chance at someday being implemented.

Leave a comment:

• venomeh
    replied
    Originally posted by (S14)Squintina View Post
    Is it gmuts? :P I'm kidding, I'm kidding...I can read the yellow fine print.

But what other event have people been waiting forward to for sometime? o.O All I really see is "gmut gmut gmut"...
    Wing Exchange?

Leave a comment:

• (S14)Squintina
    replied

Is it gmuts? :P I'm kidding, I'm kidding...I can read the yellow fine print.

But what other event have people been waiting forward to for sometime? o.O All I really see is "gmut gmut gmut"...

Leave a comment:

• elsage
    replied

↑↑ these words hurt me eyes >.< ↑↑
    page3 vault would be nice
    Last edited by elsage; 10-10-2012, 12:43 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X